What: Bucknell (4-1, 3-1 Patriot League) vs. Army West Point (1-3, 0-2 Patriot League) and Boston College (9-3, 0-0 ACC)
When: Saturday, January 13 – 10:30 a.m. (diving)/1 p.m. (swimming)
Where: Crandall Pool – West Point, N.Y.
Online Video: Patriot League Network
Meet #2 (Senior Day)
What: Bucknell (4-1, 3-1 PL) vs. James Madison (5-2, 4-0 CAA)
When: Sunday, January 14 – 1 p.m.
Where: Kinney Natatorium – Lewisburg, Pa.
Live Results: BucknellBison.com
Bison Celebrate Seniors
• Before Sunday's meet against James Madison, the Bison will celebrate their seven-woman senior class.
• Bucknell's 2017-18 seniors are Leah Bloodgood, Caroline Edelman, Grace Ford, Tally Ford, Julianna Foss, Sage Maggi and Maddi Marcheskie.
• Foss holds school records in the 100 and 200 butterfly. She and Bloodgood were also members of the record-setting 400 medley relay team while Edelman was on the record-breaking 400 freestyle relay squad.
A Look Back at the Last Meets
• Maggie Wyngowski represented Bucknell at the USA Swimming Winter Nationals on Nov. 30-Dec. 2.
• With a time of 4:19.84, the freshman set a school record in the 400 IM. She was later honored as the Bison Athlete of the Week for the second time in 2017-18 based on her performance at this prestigious meet.
• Bucknell last competed as a team at the Bucknell Invitational on Nov. 17-19, placing second with 1,322 points.
• The Bison won three individual titles and one relay crown at their home invitational, which featured Binghamton, Fordham, Georgetown, La Salle, Old Dominion, Towson, Howard (divers only).
Bucknell at a Glance
• The Bison are currently 4-1 (3-1 Patriot League) on the season, equaling their 2016-17 totals in both overall and Patriot League dual victories.
• In 2016-17, the Bison finished 4-7 (3-4 Patriot League). They took fifth (502 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship and second (452 points) at the 19-team ECAC Championship.
• Abigail Rosenberg (1st), Julianna Foss (1st), Emma Hadley (1st) and Julie Byrne (2nd) were Bucknell's 2017 All-Patriot League honorees. All four return in 2017-18.
• Rosenberg, Foss, Handley and Byrne accounted for 156 of Bucknell's 502 points at the Patriot League Championship. Foss, a three-time All-Patriot League First Team pick, posted 48, the fifth-most by a swimmer at the meet.
• Hadley led the way at the ECAC Championships, winning a title in the 100 backstroke with a time of 54.62.
Army West Point at a Glance
• The Black Knights are currently 1-3 (0-2 Patriot League). They fell to Lehigh, 153-147, in their most recent meet on Jan. 9.
• In 2016-17, Army West Point finished 7-4 (5-2 Patriot League) and took second (537.5 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship.
• At the 2017 Patriot League Championship, Bridget Ritter broke the school's 400 IM record en route to her individual title.
• While Bucknell leads the all-time series, 18-6, Army won the past two meetings.
• From 2002 to 2015, the Bison won 14-straight meets against the Black Knights.
Boston College at a Glance
• The Eagles are currently 9-3 (0-0 ACC). They will travel to Marist on Friday before competing against Army West Point and Bucknell.
• In 2016-17, Boston College finished last at the 12-team ACC Championships with 152 points.
• Bucknell and Boston College split their previous two meetings, which occurred in 2007 and 2009.
• The Eagles won in 2007 (168-132) while the Bison took the 2009 tilt (174-122).
James Madison at a Glance
• The Dukes are currently 5-2 (4-0 CAA). They will host Richmond on Saturday before traveling to Bucknell.
• In 2016-17, James Madison finished 8-1 (3-0 CAA). The Dukes took second (700.5 points) at the seven-team CAA Championships.
• Dane Pedersen (Co-Coach of the Year), John Wolsh (Diving Coach of the Year) and Olivia Lehman (Most Outstanding Diver of the Meet) took home major CAA awards.
• This will be the first meeting between Bucknell and James Madison.
A Look Ahead
• The Bison travel to Lehigh on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 1 p.m. to close out their dual meet schedule.