What: Bucknell (16-8, 10-3 PL) at Loyola (7-17, 5-8 PL)
Where: Reitz Arena (Baltimore, Md.)
When: Wednesday, Feb. 14 (7 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: LoyolaGreyhounds.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (9.8 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.9 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (13.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.3 ppg, 8.1 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.6 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.2 apg)
With a Win Over Loyola, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 17-8 overall and 11-3 in the Patriot League.
• up its winning streak to seven games.
• improve to 8-5 on the road this season.
• improve to 15-7 in the all-time series with the Greyhounds.
• improve to 10-2 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 219-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 44-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell looks to run its winning streak to seven games and avenge a loss from earlier this season when it travels to play Loyola on Wednesday at 7 p.m. The Bison are coming off a 63-42 win at Colgate, and also have victories over Holy Cross, Navy, Boston University, Lafayette, and Lehigh during the streak.
• The Bison are tied with Navy for second place in the league standings, but currently hold the tiebreaker over the Mids with a win in the first meeting between the teams. Sitting three games back in fourth is Lehigh, while American is unbeaten at 13-0 in conference games and holds a three-game lead in the standings with five games to play.
• No conference opponent has a current winning streak of more than one game against Bucknell. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, eight against Lafayette, six against Navy, six against Colgate, and three against Army West Point. They also won the most recent matchups with Holy Cross and Lehigh. the last league team to beat the Bison in consecutive games was American in 2015.
• Bucknell held Colgate to just four points in the first quarter and 12 points in the first half. Over the past two games the Bison have held their opponents to a combined nine points in the first quarter and 30 points in the first half. The Bison have held their past six opponents to less than 60 points and are a perfect 10-0 in league play when holding their opponents under 60.
• The Bison have been strong in the first quarter all season long, outscoring their opponents 372-287. For comparison, they are outscoring their opponents by a combined 52 points in the final three quarters.
• Kate Walker is making her case for being the league's top player. The junior has led Bucknell in scoring in each of the past eight games, averaging 19.6 ppg during that stretch. Through 13 league games, she ranks second in scoring at 16.3 ppg. Most recently, Walker scored a game-high 16 points in the win over Colgate.
• Part of Walker's recent success has come from her ability to get to and convert from the foul line. She leads the league with 82 free throw attempts in conference play, and is third in free throw percentage at .829.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 43-6. That's nine games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 34-15. Navy is third at 33-16.
• Loyola is 7-17 overall and 5-8 in the Patriot League after consecutive losses to American (69-56) and Lafayette (73-64).
• Sophomore Stephanie Karcz is one of just three players in the Patriot League averaging a double-double. She averages 14.5 points, 10.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, and 3.5 steals per game.
• Karcz nearly had a triple-double in Loyola's 68-65 win over Bucknell earlier this season, going for 16 points, 12 rebounds, and eight assists. She did post a triple-double with 14 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists in a win over Colgate the following game.
• Alexis Gray has scored in double-figures in each of Loyola's past seven games, averaging 18.0 ppg during that stretch.
• Three of the Greyhounds' five league wins have come at Reitz Arena.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at LoyolaGreyhounds.com
Bucknell vs. Loyola Series Notes
• Bucknell and Loyola will meet for the 22nd time. The Bison hold a 14-7 lead in the all-time series, including wins in three of the past four meetings.
• The Bison are 9-2 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Loyola won 68-65 in the first matchup between the teams this season.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 261-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 218-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 126th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Loyola is ranked 230th in the RPI.
• Bucknell will host Holy Cross on Saturday at 2 p.m.