• Geisinger Health Plan Water Bottle Giveaway
What: Holy Cross (2-12, 0-3 PL) at Bucknell (11-3, 3-0 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, Jan. 8 -- 2 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.1 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 1.4 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (4.0 ppg, 3.8, rpg, 3.0 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (14.6 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 2.4 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.1 ppg, 10.4 rpg, 1.6 apg)
F: Sune Swart (11.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.1 apg)
With a Win Over Holy Cross, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 12-3, the best record through 15 games in program history.
• Improve to 7-0 at home this season.
• Win its seventh straight game.
• Win its 19th straight home game, the longest streak in program history and the longest current streak in the Patriot League.
• Improve to 117-68 all-time at Sojka Pavilion.
• Improve to 48-15 at Sojka Pavilion in Aaron Roussell’s five seasons as head coach.
• Improve to 21-1 at Sojka Pavilion over the past two seasons.
• Improve to 4-0 in Patriot League play.
• Improve to 21-1 in Patriot League regular season games dating back to the beginning of last season.
• Improve to 19-43 in the all-time series with Holy Cross.
• Win its third straight game in the series with Holy Cross.
• Improve to 6-4 against Holy Cross with Roussell as head coach.
• After just three conference games, Bucknell is the last remaining unbeaten in Patriot League play after a 73-67 overtime win over American on Thursday at Sojka Pavilion. The Bison trailed by as much as 11 in the game.
• Sune Swart tied the game at 61-61 with 15 seconds remaining in regulation, and Claire DeBoer helped force overtime with a block at the other end. The Bison scored the first seven points of overtime, include five by DeBoer.
• Bucknell has the longest current home winning streak in the Patriot League and the longest in program history with 18 straight victories at Sojka Pavilion. The Bison haven't lost on their home court since falling to Youngstown State on Dec. 2, 2015.
• Bucknell has won 12 straight Patriot League regular season games, with the last loss coming at Army West Point on Jan. 30, 2016.
• Holy Cross is 2-12 overall and 0-3 in the Patriot League after five straight losses. Included in that stretch were defeats to leage opponents Boston University (66-49), Navy (57-56), and Colgate (62-54).
• Infiniti Thomas-Waheed scored a team-high 14 points in the loss to Colgate. She has led Holy Cross in scoring nine times this season. Thomas-Waheed was a Preseason All-Patriot League selection.
• Freshman Lauren Manis tallied 13 points and seven rebounds against the Raiders. The rookie is averaging 11.4 points and 8.4 rebounds this season.
• Holy Cross received one first-place vote and finished fourth in the Patriot League Preseason Poll.
How to Get the Game
• Monday's game can be seen online on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Holy Cross Series Notes
• Bucknell and Holy Cross will meet for the 62nd time. The Crusaders hold a 43--18 lead in the all-time series. The Bison have a two-game winning streak after sweeping the season series last year.
• The Bison are 5-4 against the Crusaders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Seniors Claire DeBoer and Megan McGurk have had success against Holy Cross in their careers. DeBoer has averaged 12.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.1 steals in seven games, while McGurk has averaged 6.4 points, 3.4 assists, and 1.4 steals in five games.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 236-227 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 195-170 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 12th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 41st out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Holy Cross is 329th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell travels to play Lehigh on Wednesday at 7 p.m. The Mountain Hawks, who will play American on Saturday night, are 5-9 overall and 0-3 in the Patriot League following a 62-58 loss at Loyola.