ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Fourth-seeded Wagner upset No. 16 Bucknell, the MAWPC tournament's top seed, in the semifinals on Saturday afternoon at Lejeune Hall and Scott Natatorium.

Ciaran Wolohan netted four goals, including two in the decisive final frame, to lead the Seahawks (14-16, 5-5 MAWPC) to a 10-8 victory over the Bison (18-12, 10-0 MAWPC), advancing them to Sunday's championship game. 

With the loss, Bucknell will play the loser of tonight's George Washington-Fordham match in the third-place game tomorrow at 12 p.m. 

At the end of the first quarter, the Bison held a 4-2 advantage thanks to a pair of Rade Joksimovic goals and strikes by Cooper Dolan and Jeff Hagen. But Wagner responded, outscoring Bucknell by a 4-2 margin in the second quarter to lock the teams in a 6-6 halftime tie.

Marko Djordjevic netted the third quarter's lone goal to spot the Bison a 7-6 lead entering the final frame. Wolohan completed his hat trick to make it a 7-7 game with 6:54 left to play, and Jack Leighton gave the Seahawks their first advantage 48 seconds later by finding the back of the cage in transition.

Teo Dadic gave Wagner a two-goal cushion with 4:15 on the clock, but Joksimovic drew Bucknell back within one just over a minute later by converting on a penalty shot. The Seahawks held fast, and Wolohan ultimately iced the game with 20 seconds left to play by netting his fourth goal.

Joksimovic (4g) and Djordjevic (2g) had multi-goal outings for the Bison. Charlie Niehaus made nine saves while Cameron Woldt finished with six.

Joksimovic's four-goal outing gave him 103 on the season. The sophomore, who netted 154 during his rookie campaign, became the third Bison to score at least 100 goals in more than one season. The previous two, Scott Schulte (184 in 1980, 154 in 1977, 127 in 1978, 121 in 1979) and Jeff Hilk (108 in 1983, 104 in 1985), are members of the Bucknell Athletics Hall of Fame.

This was Wagner's first ever victory over Bucknell. The Bison won the previous four meetings in the series, which dates back to 2016. This was also Bucknell's first loss to an unranked opponent in 2017.