Promotion: Fans will receive a free game program in exchange for any canned goods.
What: Binghamton (4-2) at Bucknell (4-3)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Nov. 29 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (14.3 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.1 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (1.9 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 0.6 apg)
G: Kate Walker (8.6 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.4 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.3 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 1.4 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (7.4 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 2.7 apg)
With a Win Over Binghamton, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 5-3 on the season.
• improve to 3-2 at home this season.
• improve to 129-70 all-time at Sojka Pavilion.
• improve to 33-3 at Sojka Pavilion over the past three seasons.
• improve to 8-2 in the all-time series with the Bearcats.
• improve to 5-0 against the Bearcats under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 20-14 all-time against current members of the America East.
• improve to 6-1 against the America East under Roussell.
• Bucknell is back on the right track with a 4-3 record after utilizing a balanced attack in wins over Youngstown State and Canisius last week. The Bison used an 11-0 run to pull away in a 66-60 road win over the Penguins, and then put together their best offensive performance of the season in a 76-57 home win over the Golden Griffins.
• Twelve Bucknell players scored and 11 had a rebound in the win over Youngstown State. The Bison then had 10 players score in the win over Canisius.
• Against the Golden Griffins, the Bison turned the ball over a season-low 11 times, dished out a season-high 17 assists, and forced 20 turnovers. They finished with a 28-11 advantage in points in points off turnovers.
• Further proof that a team with three new starters this season is starting to figure things out offensively can be found in the team's turnover numbers. Bucknell is averaging 12.0 turnovers over the past two games after averaging 22.8 through the first five games.
• Junior Kyi English has scored in double-digits in four straight games, averaging 18.5 points during that stretch. In those four games, she is shooting 56 percent (27-48) from the field, including 70 percent (23-33) on two-point field goals, and is 76 percent (16-21) from the foul line.
• The Bison are 2-2 at Sojka Pavilion this season and are 32-3 at home over the past three seasons.
• The Bearcats are 4-2 after splitting games against Tulsa (L, 60-55) and UMES (W, 68-51) at the Great Alaska Shootout in Anchorage.
• Binghamton also has wins over SUNY Cortland (90-36), Penn (77-72), and Southern Utah (72-66), and a loss to Army West Point (73-61).
• The Bearcats are averaging 9.0 blocks per game through six games.
• In the league's preseason poll, Binghamton was picked to finish third in the America East. Imani Watkins and Alyssa James were voted Preseason All-America East.
• Watkins leads the Bearcats in scoring at 20.3 ppg. That ranks 43rd nationally.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Binghamton Series Notes
• Bucknell leads 7-2 in a series that began in 1974. Wednesday marks the fifth straight season the teams will play against each other.
• The Bison have won six straight games in the series, including four with Aaron Roussell as head coach.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 14.0 points, 9.0 rebounds, and 1.5 steals in two career games against Binghamton.
Bucknell vs. the America East
• Bucknell is 19-14 all-time against current members of the America East.
• The Bison have played eight of the nine teams and have a winning record against Albany (4-2), Binghamton (7-2), UMBC (6-4), and Vermont (1-0).
• Bucknell is 5-1 against the America East under head coach Aaron Roussell.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is receiving votes in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison finished 57th out of 349 teams in the final RPI last season.
• Binghamton finished 211th in the final RPI last season.
• The Bison will play at Iona on Sunday at 1 p.m.