What: Bucknell (6-4) at Pitt (6-5)
Where: Petersen Events Center (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Dec. 20 (2 p.m.)
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: PittsburghPanthers.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (12.8 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 3.2 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (1.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.9 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.4 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.6 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.2 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.6 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 2.4 apg)
With a Win Over Pitt, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 7-4 on the season.
• improve to 4-2 on the road this season.
• improve to 2-1 in the all-time series with the Panthers.
• improve to 1-1 against the Panthers under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 2-10 all-time against current members of the ACC.
• record its first win over a team in the ACC at the time of the game.
• Bucknell is 6-4 after seeing its four-game winning streak snapped with a 71-62 loss at Fordham on Sunday. It was the second of a five-game road stretch for the Bison.
• Win or lose, Bucknell will conclude the non-conference schedule with a winning record. The Bison have posted at least a .500 record in regular season non-conference games in each of head coach Aaron Roussell's six seasons with the team.
• Through 10 games, Bucknell's total scoring is idential to that of its opponents with each scoring 622 points. The Bison have a clear advantage in the first quarter, out-scoring their opponents 152-127, but have been out-scored 180-160 in the fourth quarter.
• The Bison rarely give up a lead in the second half. When leading at the half, they are 83-10 during Roussell's six seasons as head coach.
• Freshman Abby Kapp scored a career-high 10 points against Fordham on Sunday and was voted the Patriot League Rookie of the Week. Junior Kate Walker scored a career-high 21 points against the Rams.
• Bucknell will attempt to beat a team from a Power Five conference for the second time in program history.
• The Panthers are 6-5 overall after falling 59-48 at home to Penn State. Prior to that, they beat UNCW 74-55 to snap a three-game losing streak.
• Pitt has two common opponents with Bucknell. The Panthers beat Youngstown State 66-58 and lost to Fordham 58-55.
• The Panthers have two players averaging in double-digits in points. Yacine Diop leads the way at 16.1 ppg, while Kalista Walters is averaging 11.1 ppg.
• In a vote of the league's coaches prior to the season, Pitt was picked to finish 14th out of 15 teams in the ACC.
• The Panthers went 13-17 overall and 4-12 in the ACC last season.
• Pitt has played at least one Patriot League team in each of the past seven teams, going 10-2 during that stretch.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday game can be seen online on WatchESPN.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at PittsburghPanthers.com
Bucknell vs. Pitt Series Notes
• Bucknell and Pitt are tied 1-1 in the all-time series. The Bison won the first meeting between the teams 58-57 in 2001.
• The teams have played just once during head coach Aaron Roussell's time with the Bison. Pitt won that contest 61-55 in 2013.
• Each of the first two games were played in Pittsburgh.
Bucknell vs. the ACC
• Bucknell is 1-10 against current members of the ACC. The lone win was a 58-57 victory over Pitt, which was a member of the Big East at the time, in 2001.
• The Bison have played eight of the 15 current members of the ACC (Duke, Miami, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest).
• Wednesday's game is the fifth against an ACC team during head coach Aaron Roussell's five years with the team.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is receiving votes in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 207th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Pitt is 137th in the latest RPI.
• The Bison open Patriot League play at American on Friday, Dec. 29.