What: Bucknell (2-3, 2-2 Patriot League) vs. Army West Point (3-2, 1-1 Patriot League) and Boston College (7-3, 0-0 ACC)
When: Saturday, January 13 – 10:30 a.m. (diving)/1 p.m. (swimming)
Where: Crandall Pool – West Point, N.Y.
Online Video: Patriot League Network
Meet #2 (Senior Day)
What: Bucknell (2-3, 2-2 Patriot League) vs. Columbia (3-2, 2-2 Ivy League)
When: Sunday, January 14 – 1 p.m.
Where: Kinney Natatorium – Lewisburg, Pa.
Live Results: BucknellBison.com
Bison Celebrate Seniors
• Before Sunday's meet against Columbia, the Bison will celebrate their four-man senior class.
• Bucknell's 2017-18 seniors are Kyle Bloom, Chris Devlin, Tarik Lott and Sam Rutan.
• Devlin holds four school records and was also a member of four record-setting relay teams. Rutan appears on four top-10 lists.
A Look Back at the Last Meets
• Chadd Cummings and Charlie McFarland represented Bucknell at the USA Swimming Winter Nationals on Nov. 30-Dec. 2.
• Cummings competed in the 100 and 200 breaststrokes while McFarland swam the 50 freestyle.
• Bucknell last competed as a team at the Bucknell Invitational on Nov. 17-19, taking seventh with 625.5 points.
• Cummings reached the 'A' finals in a team-high three events.
Bucknell at a Glance
• The Bison are currently 2-3 (2-2 Patriot League) on the season.
• In 2016-17, the Bison finished 4-6 (4-3 Patriot League). They placed fourth (429 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship and 10th (134 points) at the 21-team ECAC Championship.
• Louis Behnen (1st), Chris Devlin (1st) and Jack Robinson (2nd) were Bucknell's 2017 All-Patriot League honorees.
• Devlin was also named the Male Swimmer of the Meet for the second-straight season after leading all swimmers with 58 points. Of Bucknell's 2017 All-Patriot League picks, only Devlin returns in 2017-18.
Army West Point at a Glance
• The Black Knights are currently 3-2 (1-1 Patriot League). They defeated Lehigh, 184-102, in their most recent meet on Jan. 9.
• In 2016-17, Army West Point finished 8-3 (6-1 Patriot League) and took second (786 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship.
• Mickey Wender (Coach of the Year) and Peter Mikheyev (Male Rookie of the Meet) captured major Patriot League awards.
• Army leads the all-time series with Bucknell, 26-5.
• The Black Knights have won seven of the past eight meetings, including the past five in a row.
Boston College at a Glance
• The Eagles are currently 7-3 (0-0 ACC). They will travel to Marist on Friday before swimming against Army West Point and Bucknell.
• In 2016-17, Boston College placed 11th at the 12-team ACC Championships with 167 points.
• Bucknell topped Boston College in their previous two meetings, which occurred in 2007 and 2009.
• The Bison won by 187-121 and 182-107 margins.
Columbia at a Glance
• The Lions are currently 3-2 (2-2 Ivy League). They will host Cornell on Saturday before traveling to Bucknell.
• In 2016-17, Columbia finished 8-2 (5-2 Ivy League). The Lions took third (1,208 points) at the Ivy League Championships, their highest finish since 2014.
• Jayden Pantel swept the 1- and 3-meter diving titles for the second-straight season. He was also unbeaten in Ivy League competition in 2016-17.
• Columbia leads the all-time series with Bucknell, 13-0.
A Look Ahead
• The Bison travel to Lehigh on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 1 p.m. to close out their dual meet schedule.