What: Bucknell (9-6, 3-1 PL) at Lehigh (9-6, 3-1 PL)
Where: Stabler Arena (Bethlehem, Pa.)
When: Thursday, Jan. 11 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: LehighSports.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (11.4 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 3.0 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.3 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 0.9 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.6 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.2 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.9 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.4 apg)
With a Win Over Lehigh, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 10-6 on the season.
• improve to 5-4 on the road this season.
• improve to 40-42 in the all-time series with the Mountain Hawks.
• improve to 9-2 against the Mountain Hawks under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• win a sixth consecutive game in the series with the Mountain Hawks.
• improve to 212-173 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 37-4 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Two teams with identical records (9-6, 3-1 Patriot League) square off when Bucknell travels to play Lehigh at Stabler Arena on Thursday night. The Bison have won three consecutive games, while the Mountain Hawks are coming off a double-digit win over Boston University.
• The Bison's third straight win came in convincing fashion by an 83-53 score over Lafayette at Sojka Pavilion on Monday morning. They broke a school record with 14 3-pointers, connecting on 56 percent of their shots from beyond the arc. Freshman Abby Kapp hit the record-tying and record-breaking 3-pointers late in the third quarter. Freshman Ally Johnson added the 14th trey in the fourth quarter.
• Bucknell won its last two games by a combined 54 points. It was the first time the Bison won consecutive games by more than 20 points since beating Lafayette (68-45) and Colgate (88-57) in 2008.
• In those two wins, the Bison have out-rebounded each of their opponents by double-digits. They lead the Patriot League in rebounding margin at +6.9.
• Bucknell has been impressive in league play over the last three seasons, going 36-4 during that time. All four losses came on the road. The Bison have won 21 straight regular season home games against league opponents and 24 straight overall including Patriot Leauge Tournament games.
• Bucknell has also found a ton of success in the month of January in recent seasons, hitting its stride at the start of the league schedule The Bison are 18-1 in January over the last three seasons and have won 11 consecutive January contests.
• Lehigh is 9-6 overall and 3-1 in the Patriot League after a 74-58 win at home over Boston University. The Mountain Hawks also won at home against Lafayette (70-45) and Navy (66-63), while their one league loss came on the road to Holy Cross (54-49).
• Five Lehigh players scored in double-figures in the win over Boston University, led by 21 points from senior Quinci Mann. Three Mountain Hawks players average double-figures in scoring for the season — Mann (13.4 ppg), Camryn Buhr (13.0), and Gena Grundhoffer (10.1).
• The Mountain Hawks are the top shooting team in the Patriot League, connecting on 42 percent of their shots. They also lead the league in 3-point percentage at 37 percent (113-304).
• Lehigh was picked to finish seventh in the conference standings, but have already defeated two of the teams that finished ahead of them in the Patriot League Preseason Poll.
How to Get the Game
• Thursday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at LehighSports.com
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Series Notes
• Bucknell and Lehigh will meet for the 82nd time. The Mountain Hawks hold a 42-39 lead in the all-time series, but the Bison have a current five-game winning streak.
• The Bison are 8-2 against the Mountain Hawks under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kyi English has averaged 10.5 points and 2.3 assists in four career games against Lehigh.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 254-231 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 211-173 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 149th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Lehigh is 187th in the latest RPI.
Career Highs Set Last Game
Ally Johnson — points (13), field goals made (4), free throws made (2), free throw attempts (2), minutes (18)
Ellie Mack — points (13), rebounds (8), field goal attempts (13), 3-point field goals (3), 3-point FG attempts (6)
Maegan Mikkelsen — assists (3)
• Bucknell will host Colgate on Sunday at 2 p.m.