What: Colgate (4-12, 0-5 PL) at Bucknell (9-7, 3-2 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, Jan. 14 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (11.2 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.9 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.3 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.9 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.1 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.5 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.3 apg)
With a Win Over Colgate, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 10-7 on the season.
• improve to 6-2 at home this season.
• improve to 36-3 at Sojka Pavilion over the last three seasons.
• improve to 46-22 in the all-time series with the Raiders.
• win a fifth consecutive game in the series with the Raiders.
• improve to 9-2 against the Raiders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 212-174 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 37-5 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell is back at Sojka Pavilion, the toughest place in the league for opponents to win over the past few seasons, when it hosts Colgate on Sunday at 2 p.m. The Bison have won 21 straight regular season home games against league opponents and 24 straight home games against league opponents overall including Patriot League Tournament games.
• Bucknell is coming off a 66-62 loss at Lehigh. The positive for the Bison is that they held a tough opponent on the road to just five points in the second quarter and had a 12-point lead early in the third quarter. The negative was that Quinci Mann scored 25 of her 27 points in the second half while leading the Mountain Hawks to the comeback.
• The Bison actually almost mounted a comeback of their own against Lehigh, cutting a nine-point deficit with less than five minutes to play down to two late in the game.
• Sophomore Ellie Mack, playing her first season with Bucknell after missing last year with an injury, has had a couple of breakout games offensively, scoring 13 points in an 83-53 win over Lafayette and then eclipsing that with a career-high 20 points against Lehigh. She sparked the near comeback by the Bison, scoring 15 of her 20 points in the second half, including 11 in the final 4:23 of the game.
• Bucknell has been impressive in league play over the last three seasons, going 36-5 during that time. All five losses came on the road.
• Bucknell has also found a ton of success in the month of January in recent seasons, hitting its stride at the start of the league schedule The Bison are 18-2 in January over the last three seasons. They haven't lost a home game in January since 2015.
• Colgate is 4-12 overall and 0-5 in the Patriot League, losing conference games to Holy Cross (71-64), American (77-55), Lafayette (63-48), Navy (70-54), and Boston University (62-49).
• The Raiders are on an eight-game losing streak. Their last win was 84-64 over UMass Lowell on Dec. 2.
• Summer King leads Colgate in scoring (9.2), rebounds (6.7), and blocks (1.1).
• Colgate utilizes its bench more than any other team in the conference. The Raiders have 12 players that average double-digit minutes, with no player averaging more than 27 minutes per game.
• The Raiders were picked to finish eighth in the Patriot League this season. They went 7-11 in the conference and finished sixth last season.
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Colgate Series Notes
• Bucknell and Colgate will meet for the 68th time. The Bison hold a 45-22 lead in the all-time series and have a four-game winning streak by an average of 23.0 points per game.
• The Bison are 8-2 against the Raiders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 10.5 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in four career games against Colgate.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 254-232 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 211-174 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 159th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Colgate is 250th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell will host Loyola on Wednesday at 6 p.m.