Setting the Scene
What: Bucknell (2-6, 2-3 Patriot League) vs. Lehigh (4-4, 2-2 Patriot League)
When: Saturday, January 20 – 1 p.m.
Where: Jacobs Pool – Bethlehem, Pa.
A Look Back at the Last Meets
• The Bison traveled to West Point, N.Y. to take on Army West Point and Boston College on Jan. 13 and then hosted Columbia on Jan. 14 in their final home meet of the 2017-18 campaign. They ultimately finished the weekend 0-3.
• Chris Devlin was Bucknell's top performer in both meets, combining to win three individual events and secure four additional top-three finishes.
• Devlin (200 freestyle), Mitch Gavars (1,000 freestyle) and the 200 freestyle relay team of Charlie McFarland, Kevin Adams-Mardi, Matt McGoey and Jimmy Rush swam to first-place finishes against Columbia.
• In addition, Garrett Sommer took seventh in Bison history in the 1-meter dive with his score of 259.73, a nearly seven-point improvement from his previous personal record.
Updates to Bucknell's Top 10
• Garrett Sommer: 7th in the 1-meter dive (259.73) - improved by 6.43 to move from 8th (253.30)
Bucknell at a Glance
• Entering their final dual meet of the season, the Bison are 2-6 (2-3 Patriot League).
• In 2016-17, the Bison finished 4-6 (4-3 Patriot League). They placed fourth (429 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship and 10th (134 points) at the 21-team ECAC Championship.
• Louis Behnen (1st), Chris Devlin (1st) and Jack Robinson (2nd) were Bucknell's 2017 All-Patriot League honorees.
• Devlin was also named the Male Swimmer of the Meet for the second-straight season after leading all swimmers with 58 points. Of Bucknell's 2017 All-Patriot League picks, only Devlin returns in 2017-18.
Lehigh at a Glance
• The Mountain Hawks are currently 4-4 (2-2 Patriot League). In their most recent dual on Jan. 9, they fell to Army West Point, 184-102.
• In 2016-17, Lehigh finished 4-5 (2-3 Patriot League) and took fifth (343.5 points) at the 10-team Patriot League Championship.
• Justin White won the 100 freestyle at the 2017 Patriot League Championships, besting Lehigh's school record.
• Bucknell leads the all-time series with Lehigh, 37-18, and has won the past six meetings.
• The Bison and Mountain Hawks first squared off in 1960. Bucknell has only faced Lafayette (58) more times.
A Look Ahead
• The Bison tune up for the Patriot League Championships, slated for Feb. 14-17, by attending the Navy Invite on Jan. 27.