Men's Track and Field Travels to Boston this Weekend
Setting the Scene
What: Scarlet and White Invitational
When: February 3, 2018
Where: Track and Tennis Center- Boston, Mass.
About the Bison/Last Time Out
- Bucknell returns to competition after a pair of meets. A group of Bison traveled to Penn State while another remained in Lewisburg.
- At the Penn State National Invitational, Robert Dessoye was the top collegiate runner in the 500m, taking fourth with a time of 1:04.72. Alex Dessoye finished fifth clocking in at 1:04.98 in the race.
- Sean Conway took sixth in the 800m with an IC4A-qualifying standard of 1:54.42.
- Nick Pacelli placed second in the 1,000m run by clocking in an IC4A-qualifying time of 2:29.78.
- Steve Bolger took the top spot in the long jump, l.eaping 22-08 at the Bison Open and Multi
- Nicholas Marino finished first at the Bison Open and Multi in the pole vault, clearing 15-9.
- Reggie Harris took first in the triple jump, leaping 46-00 ½.
- Jeffrey Brown placed first in the 60m with a time of 6.89.
- Bucknell currently ranks 12th in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Quote From Head Coach Kevin Donner
- "This will be our first time at Boston University for a regular season meet. They have a world class facility and draw top notch competition. I believe we fit very well in this meet and we should be able to hold our own. We should see a lot of ECAC-IC4A marks being hit as well as some all-time top-10 marks. It is that time of year."
- The Bison have one last meet before the Patriot League Championships, the Bucknell Tune-Up on Feb. 9.