Setting the Scene
Friday, March 2
Noon | Bucknell (1-8) vs. Siena (3-6) | Hershey Racquet Club (Hershey, Pa.)
Saturday, March 3
5 p.m. | Bucknell (1-8, 0-0 PL) vs. Colgate (5-4, 0-0 PL) | Hershey Racquet Club (Hershey, Pa.)
Sunday, March 4
Noon | Bucknell (1-8) at Saint Joseph’s (2-3) | Springton Indoor Tennis Club (Media, Pa.)
5 p.m. | Bucknell (1-8) at Drexel (6-4) | Hecht/Hamlin Center (Philadelphia, Pa.)
About the Bison
• Bucknell is coming off a tough 4-3 loss at Delaware in its most recent match. The Bison won in the top three singles spots of the lineup.
• Daniel Wright (court one), Max Kane (court two), and Max McDonald (court three) had the singles victories for the Bison.
• All three of Bucknell’s losses in singles at Delaware went three sets.
• The Bison are playing four matches in a span of three days for the second time this season.
• Combining the fall and spring seasons, Colin Sacco has the team’s best singles record at 11-7. Max Garramone is next at 8-7.
Scouting the Opponents
• Siena is 3-6 after losing consecutive matches to Wagner, Boston University, Fordham, UConn, Colgate, and Sacred Heart. Sagar Bains and Alessandro Saglia are 2-0 on court two doubles this spring.
• Colgate is 5-4 after back-to-back losses to Hofstra and Marist. Jacob Daugherty is a three-time All-Patriot League selection.
• Saint Joseph’s is 2-3 after a 6-1 loss to Quinnipiac. Included on the Hawks schedule is a 5-2 loss to Navy.
• Drexel is 6-4 after back-to-back wins over Binghamton and Quinnipiac. Balaji Lakshmanan is 5-2 this spring, including a 4-2 record on court one.
Series History with the Opponents
• Bucknell is 1-0 against Siena, winning the only match between the teams in 2012.
• Colgate leads 52-17 in the all-time series with Bucknell, including wins in each of the past two meetings. Bucknell’s last win over the Raiders came in the quarterfinal round of the 2015 Patriot League Tournament.
• Bucknell is unbeaten at 18-0 in the all-time series with Saint Joseph’s. The teams haven’t played since 2013.
• The Bison are also undefeated against Drexel, winning all three matchups between the teams.
• The Bison will travel to California for five matches on March 11-14.