Setting the Scene
(Friday, Nov. 10 – 7 p.m.)
What Bucknell (13-13, 7-7 PL) at Holy Cross (4-23, 1-13 PL)
Where: Hart Center (Worcester, Mass.)
Live Stats: GoHolyCross.com
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 13-13 overall and 7-7 in the Patriot League after a 3-1 win over Loyola last weekend.
• The Bison are looking to go at least .500 for the second time in three seasons.
• Playing in the final home match of her career, senior Hailey Stout led the Bison to the win over the Greyhounds with 11 kills and nine digs.
• Sophomore Mimi Richards had four total blocks against Loyola, including three block assists. She has upped her program single-season block assists record to 115. • Bucknell leads the Patriot League in blocks, averaging 2.45/set.
• Richards leads the Patriot League individually in blocks, averaging 1.35/set. Senior Celeste Barker is sixth at 0.97/set.
• Sophomore Brooke Stark ranks in the top five in the league in two categories. She is second in aces with 33 and fifth in digs/set at 3.99.
• Including Stark, the Bison have three players ranked in the top 10 in aces/set. Sophomore Blake Buchholz is fifth (0.29) and Alexa Bonanno is eighth (0.28).
Scouting Holy Cross
• Holy Cross is 4-23 overall and 1-13 in the Patriot League after four straight losses to Navy (3-0), American (3-0), Army West Point (3-1), and Colgate (3-1).
• The Crusaders lone league win this season came over Lafayette (3-0).
• American is 22-7 overall and 13-1 in the Patriot League with wins in their past 14 matches.
• The Eagles have clinched the regular season title and will host the four-team Patriot League Tournament.