(Saturday, Oct. 29 – 5 p.m.)
What: Bucknell (4-18, 2-8 PL) at Lafayette (3-18, 1-10 PL)
Where: Kirby Sports Center (Easton, Pa.)
Live Stats: GoLeopards.com
About the Bison
* Bucknell is 4-18 overall and 2-8 in the Patriot League after losses to Navy (3-1) and American (3-0) in its most recent matches.
* Six matches remain on the schedule for the Bison, including two at Davis Gym
* Three of Bucknell’s final six matches are against teams at the bottom half of the Patriot League standings.
* The Bison rank third in the Patriot League in blocks/set (2.06).
* Freshman Mimi Richards ranks third in the conference in blocks/set (1.02). She has at least one block in 15 of her 20 matches this season, including a season-high seven in matches against Lehigh and Navy.
*Freshman Bridgette Holland leads the team in kills with 175, while sophomore Blake Buchholz leads the team in kills/set (2.33).
* Lehigh is 12-13 overall and 7-4 in the Patriot League after a 3-2 loss to Navy.
* Freshman Julia Pressley has averaged 3.38 kills/set over his past three matches. She tallied 18 kills in the match against Navy.
* Megan Polak is tied for first in the conference with 34 aces.
* Lafayette is 3-18 overall and 1-10 in the Patriot League after dropping its past nine matches.
* The Leopards lone league win was a 3-0 sweep of Loyola in the first meeting between the teams this season. In their most recent match, they fell 3-2 to the Greyhounds.
* Jet Manzi had 12 kills and 14 digs in the loss to Loyola.
Series History with Lehigh
* Lehigh leads the all-time series 46-26.
* The Mountain Hawks have won seven straight.
* The Bison’s last win was 3-2 in 2012.
Series History with Lafayette
* Bucknell leads the all-time series 40-23.
* The Bison have won six straight, including four by 3-0 scores.
* The Leopards last win was 3-1 in 2013.
* American is in first place with a perfect 11-0 record against conference opponents.
* Four teams are battling for the final three spots in the Patriot League Tournament. Colgate (8-2) is in second, Army West Point (7-3) is third, and Navy and Lehigh are tied for fourth at 7-4.
* The Bison will play at Colgate on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and will host Loyola on Friday, Nov. 4.