*** Tuesday's match at Colgate was initially scheduled to be streamed on the Patriot League Network, but due to the Raiders hosting a Patriot League Tournament game in women's soccer, the broadcast schedule was changed. ***
Setting the Scene
(Tuesday, Nov. 1 – 7 p.m.)
What: Bucknell (5-19, 3-9 PL) at Colgate (14-9, 10-2 PL)
Where: Cotterell Court (Hamilton, N.Y.)
Live Stats: GoColgateRaiders.com
(Friday, Nov. 4 – 7 p.m.)
What: Loyola (5-17, 2-9 PL) at Bucknell (5-10, 3-9 PL)
Where: Davis Gym (Lewisburg, Pa.)
Live Stats: BucknellBison.com
About the Bison
* Bucknell is 5-19 overall and 3-9 in the Patriot League after going 1-1 in league matches against Lehigh and Lafayette this past weekend. The Bison upset the Mountain Hawks 3-1 on Friday, but lost 3-1 on the road against the Leopards on Saturday.
*The Bison lost the first set, but won the next three to beat Lehigh for the first time since 2012, ending a seven-match losing streak in the series with the Mountain Hawks.
* Freshman Bridgette Holland tallied 14 kills on .423 hitting and added eight total blocks in the win over Lehigh. Freshman Sophie Bullard recorded her sixth double-double of the season with 11 kills and 10 digs.
* Holland again had 14 kills, this time on .500 hitting, and added two more blocks against Lafayette. For the weekend, she registered 28 kills on .458 hitting and had 10 total blocks.
* Friday’s match is the final home contest of the season for Bucknell.
* Three of the Bison’s five wins this season have come at Davis Gym.
* Colgate is 14-9 overall and 10-2 in the Patriot League. The Raiders are currently on a seven-match winning streak, all against league opponents.
* The Raiders beat Lehigh in their most recent match.
* Colgate is one of the most well-rounded teams in the conference. The Raiders rank first in blocks (2.30) and second in hitting percentage (.246), opponent hitting percentage (.188), aces (1.56), and digs (15.92).
* Loyola is 5-17 overall and 2-9 in the Patriot League after a 3-1 loss to Holy Cross in its most recent match.
* The Greyhounds have league wins over Holy Cross and Lafayette.
* Erin Cunningham ranks fourth in the league in digs (4.08).
Series History with Colgate
* Colgate leads the all-time series 38-22. The teams have played every year since 1984.
* The Raiders have won 12 straight, including a 3-2 victory this season.
* Bucknell’s last win was 3-2 in 2010.
Series History with Loyola
* Bucknell leads the all-time series 12-7. The teams first met in 1984 and have played every year since 2012.
* The Bison have won five straight, including a 3-2 victory this season. Sophie Bullard had 12 kills and 20 digs in that match. Luz Nagle and Mimi Richards contributed six block assists apiece.
* American (13-0) and Colgate (10-2) have clinched spots in the four-team Patriot League Tournament.
* Army West Point (8-4), Navy (7-5), and Lehigh (7-6) are battling for the final two spots.
* Bucknell concludes the season with a pair of away matches. The Bison will play at Holy Cross on Friday, Nov. 11, and at Army West Point on Saturday, Nov. 12.