What: Bucknell (13-8, 7-3 PL) at Lafayette (8-12, 4-6 PL)
Where: Kirby Sports Center (Easton, Pa.)
When: Saturday, Feb. 3 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.3 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.7 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (12.5 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.4 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.0 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.8 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 2.2 apg)
With a Win Over Lafayette, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 14-8 overall and 8-3 in the Patriot League.
• improve to 6-5 on the road this season.
• improve to 43-38 in the all-time series with the Leopards.
• improve to 10-2 against the Leopards under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• up its winning streak in the series to eight games.
• improve to 216-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 41-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• After a week off from competition, Bucknell is back in action when it travels to play Lafayette on Saturday at the Kirby Sports Center. The Bison have won three consecutive games, including a 67-57 win over Boston University in their most recent contest.
• Bucknell is tied with Navy for second place in the league standings at 7-3. Lehigh sits just one game behind that in fourth, and Holy Cross is two games behind the Bison in fifth. American has distanced itself from the pack at 10-0.
• Junior Kate Walker has led Bucknell in scoring in each of the past five games, including 22 points in the win over the Terriers. She is averaging 15.6 points and leads the team with 15 steals in league play.
• With a double-digit rebounding margin in seven of its past eight games, Bucknell has jumped to 19th in the nation with a +8.7 margin. That ranks first in the Patriot League, with Army West Point in second at +4.2.
• The Bison defense has stepped up big during the three-game winning streak. They allowed 47.7 points per game in the wins over Holy Cross, Navy, and Boston University and now rank 47th in the nation in scoring defense (58.5). The Bison held Navy to 39 points and Holy Cross to 47 points. Those teams rank first and second in the Patriot League in scoring offense.
• The Bison are 63-of-76 (83 percent) from the foul line over the past four games and rank second in the Patriot League and 37th in the nation in free throw percentage. They finished first in the conference in free throw percentage in three of the past four seasons and have shot over 70 percent from the line in each of the past six seasons.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 40-6. That's seven games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 33-13. Navy is third at 30-16.
• The Bison have also found a ton of success in the month of January in recent seasons, hitting their stride at the start of the league schedule The Bison are 22-3 in January over the last three seasons. They have lost just one home game in January since 2015.
• No conference opponent has a current winning streak of more than one game against Bucknell. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, seven against Lafayette, six against Navy, five against Colgate, and three against Army West Point. They also won the most recent matchup with Holy Cross.
• Lafayette is 8-12 overall and 4-6 in the Patriot League after a 69-56 loss to Holy Cross in its most recent game.
• The Leopards' eight wins are already their most since winning 14 during the 2014-15 season.
• Freshman Natalie Kucowski is one of two players in the league averaging a double-double. She scores 11.5 points per game and pulls down 11.2 rebounds per game.
• Kucowski tallied 14 points and 16 rebounds in Lafayette's last game to post her eighth double-double of the season.
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoLeopards.com
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Series Notes
• Bucknell and Lafayette will meet for the 81st time. The Bison lead the all-time series 42-38, including a 9-2 record under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• The Bison have won seven straight games in the series, with the last loss coming on Feb. 5, 2014.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 16.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 1.2 steals in five career games against the Leopards. She has led the Bison in scoring in three straight games in the series.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 258-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 215-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 149th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Lafayette is ranked 236th in the RPI.
Career Highs Set Last Game
Kate Walker — free throw attempts (12)
• Bucknell will host Lehigh on Wednesday at 6 p.m.