Promotion: National Girls & Women in Sports Day
What: Lehigh (13-9, 7-4 PL) at Bucknell (14-8, 8-3 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Feb. 7 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.4 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.8 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (12.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.0 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.2 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.8 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.2 apg)
With a Win Over Lehigh, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 15-8 overall and 9-3 in the Patriot League.
• up its winning streak to five games.
• improve to 9-3 at home this season.
• improve to 39-4 at Sojka Pavilion over the last three seasons.
• improve to 40-43 in the all-time series with the Mountain Hawks.
• improve to 9-3 against the Mountain Hawks under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 217-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 42-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Just one game separates second-place Bucknell and fourth-place Lehigh in the Patriot League standings. The teams will play for a second time this season when the Bison host the Mountain Hawks at Sojka Pavilion on Wednesday night.
• Bucknell, which is tied with Navy for second place, has won four straight games to improve to 14-8 overall and 8-3 in the conference. The Bison's four-game winning streak includes victories over Holy Cross (71-47), Navy (47-39), Boston University (67-57), and Lafayette (80-57) by an average of 16.2 points.
• The Bison are giving up just 50.0 points per game during their four-game winning streak, holding all four opponents under 60 points. They are 12-2 on the season when holding their opponent under 60 points, including a perfect 8-0 record in league play.
• Kate Walker is making her case for being the league's top player. The junior has led Bucknell in scoring in each of the past six games, averaging 20.3 ppg during that stretch. Through 11 league games, she ranks third in scoring at 16.1 ppg. Most recently, Walker scored a game-high 21 points in an 80-57 win over Lafayette, including 13 points in the final 3:31 of the third quarter alone.
• The Bison are 75-of-91 (82 percent) from the foul line over the past five games and rank second in the Patriot League and 39th in the nation in free throw percentage. They finished first in the conference in free throw percentage in three of the past four seasons and have shot over 70 percent from the line in each of the past six seasons.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 41-6. That's eight games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 33-14. Navy is third at 31-16.
• No conference opponent has a current winning streak of more than one game against Bucknell. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, eight against Lafayette, six against Navy, five against Colgate, and three against Army West Point. They also won the most recent matchup with Holy Cross.
• Lehigh is 13-9 overall and 7-4 in the Patriot League after a 65-56 win over Boston University. The Mountain Hawks will be on the road for a fourth consecutive game.
• The Mountain Hawks already have three more overall wins and two more league victories than they had all of last season.
• Lehigh is the most efficient 3-point shooting team in the Patriot League, making 141 of their 407 attempts for a 34.6 percent clip.
• Senior Quinci Mann, the team's leading scorer at 14.5 points per game, ranks sixth in the conference with 2.0 3-pointers made per game.
• Mann scored 25 of her 27 points in the second half to lead Lehigh to a 66-62 win over Bucknell in the first matchup this season.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Series Notes
• Bucknell and Lehigh will meet for the 83rd time. The Mountain Hawks hold a 43-39 lead in the all-time series, but the Bison have won five of the past six games.
• The Bison are 8-3 against the Mountain Hawks under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Ellie Mack scored a career-high 20 points in a 66-62 loss at Lehigh earlier this season.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 259-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 216-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 135th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Lehigh is ranked 157th in the RPI.
• Bucknell will play at Colgate on Saturday at 2 p.m.