What: Navy (23-8, 14-4 PL) at Bucknell (26-5, 16-2 PL) -- Patriot League Championship
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, March 12 -- 11 a.m.
TV: CBS Sports Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.0 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 1.7 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (5.1 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 3.1 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (15.9 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.5 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.7 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 1.9 apg)
F: Sune Swart (11.2 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 1.2 apg)
With a Win Over Navy, Bucknell Would ...
• Win the Patriot League title and earn a bid to the NCAA Tournament.
• Improve to 27-5, upping its program record win total.
• Win for the 10th straight game, the second streak of at least that length this season.
• Up the nation’s second-longest active home winning streak to 28 games.
• Improve to 16-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season.
• Improve to 35-27 in the all-time series with the Mids.
• Improve to 8-5 against the Mids under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Top-seeded Bucknell will host the Patriot League title game for the first time in program history when it welcomes second-seeded Navy to Sojka Pavilion on Sunday at 11 a.m. The game will air live on CBS Sports Network.
• The Bison are looking for their third Patriot League title overall and the first since 2008.
• The Bison have the second-longest active home winning streak in the nation at 27 straight games, trailing only UConn (65).
• Bucknell is 15-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season. The Bison are one of just eight teams unbeaten at home this season.
• Claire DeBoer was named the Patriot League Player of the Year, the team's first since Hope Foster in 2008. DeBoer was also on the All-Patriot League First Team, while Kaitlyn Slagus was on the Second Team and Sune Swart made the Third Team.
• Bucknell advanced to the championship game with a 69-57 win over fourth-seeded American in the semifinal round on Friday night, Five Bucknell players scored in double-figures, led by a double-double of 14 points and 10 rebounds by DeBoer.
• Swart scored 13 points, Slagus and Kyi English scored 12 apiece, and Kate Walker added 10 to join DeBoer in double-figures.
• Bucknell was 14-of-16 from the foul line in the win over American. The Bison rank first in the Patriot League and 25th in the nation in free throw percentage (.758) this season.
• Bucknell and Navy last played in the postseason in 2015, a 60-49 win in the quarterfinal round by the Mids.
• Often underrated because it doesn't force a lot of turnovers, Bucknell's defense has been the best in the league this season and ranks favorably in the nation in multiple statistical categories. The Bison rank 25th in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.360) and 33rd in scoring defense (57.2).
• The Bison rank 16th in the nation in rebounding margin (+7.9). They have out-rebounded their opponent in 28 of 31 games, including a 40-30 edge over American last game.
• Friday's semifinal win was the 100th during Aaron Roussell's five seasons with the team. He has averaged 20 wins a season with the Bison, including school-record win totals in two consecutive seasons.
• Navy is 23-8 overall and advanced to the title game with a 53-37 win over Lafayette in the quarterfinal round and a 54-53 win over Army West Point in the semifinal round.
• Sarita Condie hit a 3-pointer with 0.5 seconds left in the game to give the Mids the win over the Black Knights in the semifinal game. Condie, who was 5-for-5 from beyond the arc, scored 15 of her game-high 26 points in the first half.
• At 35 percent (249-703), Navy is the top 3-point shooting team in the Patriot League. Condie ranks second with 2.4 3-pointers made per game.
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen on CBS Sports Network with Ed Cohen (play-by-play) and Julianne Viani on the call.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil on the call. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Navy Series Notes
• Bucknell and Navy will meet for the 63rd time. The Bison hold a 34-28 lead in the all-time series.
• The Bison have won four straight games in the series, including a sweep of the regular season series this year.
• Bucknell erased a 19-point deficit to win 63-54 in the most recent meeting, clinching the Patriot League regular season title at Alumni Hall
• The Bison are 7-5 against Navy under head coach Aaron Roussell.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 251-230 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 207-172 in Patriot League play and 16-24 in the Patriot League Tournament
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League tournament titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked seventh in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 70th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Navy is 122nd in the latest RPI.
• With a win, Bucknell would receive the league's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. With a loss, the Bison would play in the WNIT for a second consecutive season.