Setting The Scene
What: 2017 Nittany Lion Invitational, hosted by Penn State
When: Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 23-24 (54 holes), 9 a.m. shotgun starts each day
Where: Par-72, 6341-yard Penn State Blue Course, State College, Pa.
The Field: 14 teams (Bucknell, Columbia, Delaware, Harvard, Maryland, Ohio, Penn, Penn State, Princeton, Rutgers, Seton Hall, South Florida, Yale, Youngstown State)
Live Scoring: GolfStat.com
About the Bison
• Through six rounds, Dodovich has the team's top scoring average at 78.2. Childers is next at 81.0, followed by Morrow at 81.3. Morrow's four sub-80 rounds are the most on the squad.
• Francisco lettered at Penn State from 1997-2000.
Bucknell at the Nittany Lion Invitational
• The Bison have appeared in 13 of the last 15 years at Penn State's annual fall event. Bucknell's best finish here was sixth place out of 14 teams in 2006.
• The Bison had a memorable second round at Penn State in 2010. Led by a school-record, 3-under 69 from then-freshman Bridget Wilcox, the Bison posted a school-record 296 team score. Wilcox's 69 and the team's 296 were both the best in the 17-team field that day, and both numbers remain team records.
• Last year the Bison placed ninth out of nine teams, posting team scores of 310-320-319. Dodovich shot 76-80-76 to finish T-23rd. Childers (77-79-85), Dailey (78-81-82) and Kim (79-85-86) were also in the lineup.
• Next weekend the Bison return to head coach Lisa Francisco's alma mater for Penn State's Nittany Lion Invitational.