About the Bison
• Bucknell is 21-8 overall after dropping three games to Lehigh this past weekend. Prior to that, the Bison had won seven straight games, including six against league opponents.
• The Bison’s next six games are against non-conference opponents. They follow Tuesday’s home doubleheader against Saint Francis with a doubleheader at Robert Morris on Saturday and a doubleheader at Penn State the following Wednesday.
• Lauren Hadley leads Bucknell in both multi-hit games with 11 and multi-RBI games with eight. She also had the team’s longest hitting streak at 13 games and the longest on-base streak at 25 games. She currently leads the team with a .385 batting average.
• Carolyn Wan continues to have the best plate discipline on the team. She leads the Bison in on-base percentage at .553 thanks to 11 walks. She also led the team in walks last season.
• Bucknell still leads the Patriot League in both hitting (.298) and ERA (2.20).
• Raeanne Geffert has 89 strikeouts on the season, 27 more than any other pitcher in the conference.
• The Bison went 16-16 in non-conference games last season.
Scouting Saint Francis
• Saint Francis is 29-9 after a doubleheader sweep over LIU Brooklyn. The Red Flash have won 17 of their past 18 games, with the one loss coming to Pitt in extra innings.
• The Red Flash have numerous solid wins this season, including Tulsa, Liberty (twice), Texas Tech (twice), and East Carolina (three times).
• Sophomore Cheyenne McKee is batting .421 with nine doubles, three triples, and five home runs. She has 13 stolen bases on 16 attempts.
• Ethel Santai is 10-1 with a 1.88 ERA.
Series History with Saint Francis
• Bucknell leads the all-time series with Saint Francis 29-19. The teams first played in 1987.
• The Bison won two of three games against the Red Flash last season.
• The teams last played at Becker Field in 2015. The Bison swept a doubleheader with 5-3 and 6-1 wins.
• The Bison will play a doubleheader at Robert Morris on Saturday at 1 p.m.