Setting the Scene
What: Bucknell (20-19-1, 9-3 PL) at Colgate (8-25, 3-6 PL)
Where: Eaton Street Field (Hamilton, N.Y.)
Saturday, April 21
Game 1 | 12 p.m. | Live Stats | Watch Live
Game 2 | 2 p.m. | Live Stats | Watch Live
Sunday, April 22
Game 3 | 12 p.m. | Live Stats| Watch Live
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 20-19-1 overall and 9-3 in the Patriot League after taking two of three games over Lehigh this past weekend. It was the team’s first series win over the Mountain Hawks since 1998.
• Meghan Kovac homered in both games of a doubleheader sweep over Lehigh on Saturday. She has 12 home runs on the season and 24 in her career, both Bucknell records. She was named the Patriot League Player of the Week on Monday.
• Raeanne Geffert recorded the victory in both games against Lehigh. She is now 9-2 with a 0.67 ERA in 12 league games.
• Taylor Langtry started the second victory over Lehigh and gave up just one run over four innings of work.
• The Bison are 11-1-1 over their past 13 games, including an 8-1 record against league opponents.
• Bucknell can clinch a spot on the Patriot League Tournament with two wins in the three games against Colgate this weekend.
• Colgate is 8-25 overall and 3-6 in the Patriot League after going 1-2 against Lafayette last weekend.
• Holly Geranen was a First Team All-Patriot League selection last season.
• Marissa Lamison-Myers, who is in her first season as the head coach of the Raiders, was an assistant coach at Bucknell from 2014-17. Amanda Fazio, who is in her first season as an assistant coach for the Raiders, was one of the most prolific pitchers in Bucknell history while playing from 2013-16.
• Bucknell leads 56-54 in the all-time series with Colgate. The teams first played in 1988.
• The Bison have won eight consecutive games over the Raiders. Four of the past five victories came by shutout.
• The Bison will play a doubleheader at Penn State on Wednesday.