Setting the Scene
What: Mount Invitational
When: Friday, Oct. 6-Sunday, Oct. 8
Where: Mount St. Mary’s Tennis Courts (Emmitsburg, Md.)
Participating Teams: Bucknell, Coppin State, Delaware, Harford Community College, Loyola, Mount St. Mary’s
Bucknell Players Participating: Adrien Crastes, Ben Gerber, Max Kane, Drew Krantz
About the Bison
• Bucknell has completed three of its five fall tournaments. The Bison have played at the Bucknell Fall Invite, the Purdue Fall Invitational, and most recently the Binghamton Championships.
• Sophomore Colin Sacco went 3-0 to win the Flight C singles title at the Binghamton Championships. • Sacco is unbeaten at 7-0 this fall. He also won a singles title at the Bucknell Fall Invite with a 4-0 record.
• Joining Sacco with winning records this fall are senior Max Kane (4-3) and junior Max McDonald (4-3).
• Senior Timber Erskine and freshman Drew Krantz have the team’s best doubles record at 3-0. Kane and freshman Max Garramone are 3-1.
• Bucknell is 24-24 in singles matches and 17-10 in doubles this fall.
Bucknell at Mount Invitational
• The Bison will compete at the Mount Invitational for the first time since 2013.
• Bucknell closes the fall season when it competes at the Temple Invitational on Oct. 12-14.