***Friday’s match at Coppin State has been canceled due to the call for rain in the forecast.***
Saturday, April 1
Bucknell (6-14, 1-1 PL) at Loyola (5-5, 2-2 PL) | Noon | McClure Tennis Center (Baltimore, Md.)
Bucknell (6-14) at Coppin State (0-4) | 4 p.m. | Coppin State Tennis Courts (Baltimore, Md.)
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 6-14 overall and 1-1 in the Patriot League following a split in league matches against Army West Point and Holy Cross. The Bison lost to the host Black Knights 4-0, but bounced back with a 4-0 win over the Crusaders.
• Max Palmer, Andrei Vitiuc, and Colin Sacco had singles wins against Holy Cross.
• Sacco evened his record at 3-3 overall. He is 1-1 on court five and 2-2 on court six.
• The Bison’s best record this spring is 8-10 on court four. Max Kane is 4-2 at the No. 4 spot, while Ben Gerber is 2-0.
• Bucknell won doubles on courts one (Daniel Wright/Palmer) and two (Bryan Adams/Vitiuc) against Holy Cross. Wright and Palmer were playing as a team for the first time.
• Loyola is 5-5 overall and 2-2 in the Patriot League after a 6-1 loss to Lehigh. The Greyhounds also have a league loss to Army West Point and wins over Holy Cross and Lafayette.
• The Greyhounds were picked seventh in the Patriot League Preseason Poll.
Scouting Coppin State
• Coppin State is 0-4 with losses to Saint Peter’s, North Carolina Central, Delaware, and Navy.
• The Eagles went 2-14 last season. Both wins came over Maryland Eastern Shore.
Series History with Coppin State
• Bucknell and Coppin State will meet for the first time.
• Bucknell will host Lehigh for a league match on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m.