Setting the Scene
Wednesday, April 11
3:30 p.m. | Bucknell (5-18, 2-2 PL) at Lehigh (7-7, 1-2 PL) | Ulrich Courts (Bethlehem, Pa.)
Saturday, April 14
11 a.m. | Bucknell (5-18, 2-2 PL) at Navy (20-10, 3-1 PL) | USNA Tennis Courts (Annapolis, Md.)
Sunday, April 15
3 p.m. | Bucknell (5-18, 2-2 PL) at Loyola (9-4, 2-2 PL) | McClure Tennis Center (Baltimore, Md.)
About the Scene
• Bucknell is 5-18 overall and 2-2 in the Patriot League after a 4-3 loss to St. Francis Brooklyn in its most recent match.
• Despite the loss, the Bison had a great experience as the match was played at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, which has hosted the US Open since 1978.
• Max McDonald, Max Garramone, and Adrien Crastes all had singles wins against the Terriers. Crastes also won in doubles while teaming with Colin Sacco.
• Crastes, a freshman, won his match on court six, where has posted a record of 3-3 this spring.
Scouting the Opponents
• Lehigh is 7-7 overall and 1-2 in the Patriot League after losing back-to-back matches to Colgate and Navy. The Mountain Hawks have a league win over Loyola.
• Navy is 20-10 overall and 3-1 in the Patriot League after three straight wins over Lafayette, Lehigh, and Colgate. The Mids have a league loss to Boston University.
• Loyola is 9-4 overall and 2-2 in the Patriot League after back-to-back wins over Lafayette and Coppin State. The Greyhounds also have a league win over Holy Cross and losses to Army West Point and Lehigh.
Series History with the Opponents
• Lehigh leads 42-41 in the all-time series with Bucknell, but the Bison beat the Mountain Hawks in the quarterfinal round of last year’s Patriot League Tournament. Daniel Wright won on court one singles.
• Navy is 41-0 in the all-time series with Bucknell, including two wins last season. The second win came in the semifinal round of the Patriot League Tournament. Max McDonald won for the Bison on court six.
• Bucknell leads 9-1 in the all-time series with Loyola, including a 5-2 win last season. Wright, Max Kane, and Ben Gerber won in singles.
• The Bison close the regular season with a home match against Boston University on Saturday, April 21.