***Friday’s match at Morgan State has been canceled due to the call for rain in the forecast.***
Saturday, April 1
Bucknell (7-5, 0-1 PL) at Loyola (5-3, 2-2 PL) | Noon | McClure Tennis Center (Baltimore, Md.)
Bucknell (7-5) at Coppin State (1-2) | 4:30 p.m. | Coppin State Tennis Courts (Baltimore, Md.)
Sunday, April 2
Bucknell (7-5, 0-1 PL) at Navy (13-9, 1-1 PL) | 10 a.m. | TBD (Annapolis, Md.)
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 7-5 overall and 0-1 in the Patriot League after a 5-2 loss to Colgate in its Patriot League opener.
• Lisa Jouravleva won at No. 3 singles for the Bison to remain unbeaten at 5-0. Paige Leavy was a winner at No. 5 singles.
• The Bison were coming off a 7-0 win over Mount St. Mary’s.
• Bucknell is 46-26 in singles matches this spring. The Bison aren’t as successful in doubles, but are still above .500 at 19-17.
• Michele Urbinati and Lauren Fishbein won at No. 1 doubles against Colgate. The duo is 6-5 this spring while playing all 11 matches on court one.
• Loyola is 5-3 overall and 2-2 in the Patriot League after a 7-0 loss to Lehigh. The Greyhounds also have a league loss to Army West Point and wins over Holy Cross and Lafayette.
• Loyola was picked sixth in the Patriot League Preseason Poll.
Series History with Loyola
• Bucknell leads the all-time series 5-3. The teams first played in 2001.
• The Bison won 6-1 last season. Mishi Papich, Lauren Fishbein, and Michele Urbinati had singles wins.
• Bucknell has won two of the past three meetings.
Scouting Coppin State
• Coppin State is 1-2 after a 6-1 win over Maryland Eastern Shore.
• The Eagles have losses to Saint Peter’s and Longwood.
• Tinasha Gwaze is 1-1, including a 1-0 mark on court one.
Series History with Coppin State
• Bucknell and Coppin State will meet for the first time.
• Navy is 13-9 overall and 1-1 in the Patriot League following wins over Northern Iowa and Lehigh. The Mids other league match was a 4-3 loss to Boston University.
• Sabrina Jiang is 4-0 with a 1-0 record on court five and a 3-0 mark on court six.
• Navy was the runner-up at the 2016 Patriot League Tournament. The Mids were picked second in this year’s Patriot League Preseason Poll.
Series History with Navy
• Navy leads the all-time series 9-2.
• The Mids won 7-0 last season.
• Bucknell won twice in 2010.
• The Bison will play a league match at Lehigh on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m.