Setting the Scene
Friday, March 2 3 p.m. | Bucknell (5-4) vs. Siena (6-3) | Hershey Racquet Club (Hershey, Pa.)
Saturday, March 3 5 p.m. | Bucknell (5-4, 0-0 PL) vs. Colgate (2-5, 0-0 PL) | Hershey Racquet Club (Hershey, Pa.)
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 5-4 overall after a 1-1 showing last weekend. The Bison beat Saint Joseph’s 5-2 before falling to Marist 4-3 the following day.
• Senior Lisa Jouravleva was unbeaten in singles and doubles last weekend, with both of her singles and doubles matches being played on court on. In singles, she won in straight sets against Saint Joseph’s, and then pulled out a three-set victory against Marist. In doubles, she teamed with sophomore Paige Leavy for a pair of wins.
• Jouravleva improved to 7-1 in singles this spring, while she and Leavy upped their doubles record to 7-2.
• Freshman Sofia Ayuso also has just one loss during the spring with a record of 4-1. She is unbeaten at 3-0 on court six. She had a win against Saint Joseph’s, but had an extremely close loss in the match against Marist.
• Siena is 6-3 after beating Rhode Island 4-3 in its most recent match. The Saints have a 6-1 win over Colgate and follow their match with the Bison with matches against Lafayette and Lehigh.
• Natalie Weaver is 6-1, including 2-0 on court two and 4-1 on court three. Kylie Mullaney is 7-2, including 5-2 on court two and 2-0 on court three.
Series History with Siena
• Bucknell and Siena will play for the first time in program history.
• Colgate is 2-5 after a 7-0 loss to Hofstra. The Raiders have wins over La Salle and Rochester.
Series History with Colgate
• Bucknell is 19-21 all-time against Colgate. The teams first played in 1977.
• The Bison have won four of the past five matches in the series.