***Friday night's game will be the annual Dig Pink contest. The players will wear pink gear and fans are encouraged to wear pink, as well.***
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 10-12 overall and 4-6 in the Patriot League after losses to Colgate and Army West Point last week. Despite the defeats, the Bison have already doubled their win total from a year ago, including a win over the Raiders earlier this season.
• Sophomore Mimi Richards needs just two block assists to break Bucknell’s single-season record of 105 set by Melissa Wharton in 1996.
• It will take some upsets, but Bucknell is still in the postseason race. The Bison currently sit sixth, two matches out of the fourth and final spot in the Patriot League Tournament.
• The Bison still lead the Patriot League in blocks/set, averaging 2.50. American is second at 2.35. Richards ranks first individually at 1.47/set, and senior Celeste Barker is ninth at 0.88/set.
• Sophomore Brooke Stark ranks in the top 10 in the conference in two categories. She is second in aces with 28 and sixth in digs/set at 3.81.
• Bucknell has six matches remaining in the regular season, including three at Davis Gym. The Bison conclude their home schedule with matches against Navy and Loyola on Nov. 3-4.
• Lehigh is 15-9 overall and 6-4 in the Patriot League after a 3-0 loss to Colgate.
• The Mountain Hawks won five of their first six league matches.
• Megan Polak ranks third in the Patriot League in assists/set (8.56).
Series History with Lehigh
• Lehigh leads 47-27 in a series that began in 1978.
• The Mountain Hawks won 3-0 when the teams met earlier this season.
• Bucknell won the final match between the teams last season, 3-1.
• Lafayette is 5-18 overall and 2-8 in the Patriot League after losses to Colgate (3-1), Army West Point (3-1), and Holy Cross (3-0).
• The Leopards have league wins over Holy Cross (3-1) and Loyola (3-1).
• Lafayette leads the conference in aces/set (1.50).
Series History with Lafayette
• Bucknell leads 41-24 in a series that began in 1978.
• The Bison have won seven of the past eight meetings, including a 3-0 victory earlier this year.
• The Lafayette won the final match between the teams last season, 3-0.
• The Bison host Navy and Loyola in the final home matches of the season on Nov. 3-4.