What: Drexel (3-1) at Bucknell (3-2)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, Nov. 27 -- 2 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 1.4 apg)
G: Kate Walker (3.4 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 2.2 apg)
F: Claire DeBoer (12.2 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 1.8 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (17.0 ppg, 11.2 rpg)
F: Sune Swart (14.0 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
With a Win Over Drexel, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 4-2 overall.
• Improve to 2-0 at home this season.
• Win its 14th straight game at Sojka Pavilion.
• Improve to 112-68 all-time at Sojka Pavilion.
• Improve to 43-15 at Sojka Pavilion in Aaron Roussell's five seasons as head coach.
• Improve to 16-1 at Sojka Pavilion over the past two seasons.
• Improve to 9-16 in the all-time series with Drexel.
• Improve to 33-72 all-time against current members of the CAA.
• Improve to 4-2 against current members of the CAA with Roussell as coach.
• Bucknell is 3-2 after a tough 64-58 loss at Elon in the second game of a road trip to North Carolina. The Bison led by as many as 13 points in the third quarter.
• Sophomore Kaitlyn Slagus had 20 points and 11 rebounds against the Phoenix. It was her third double-double in the first five games of the season. She is averaging 17.0 points and 11.2 rebounds on the year.
• Senior Claire DeBoer scored 11 points against Elon, moving to 16th in program history with 1,212 career points. She needs nine more to pass Stacey Spitko for 15th and 17 to pass Susie Hopper for for 14th.
• DeBoer needs four more rebounds to become just the seventh player in program history with at least 1,200 points and 700 rebounds.
• The Bison have not had three consecutive losses since falling to American, Holy Cross, and Maine in the final three games of the 2013-14 season.
• Drexel is ranked as the third best mid-major in the country by ESPN thanks in large part to a 62-61 win over No. 11 Syracuse in its most recent game. The Dragons also have a 23-point win over Penn State. Their lone loss came to Vanderbilt.
• Drexel is the second of five straight opponents for Bucknell that played in either the NCAA Tournament or WNIT last season. The Dragons fell to Temple in the WNIT First Round.
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen online on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Drexel Series Notes
• Drexel leads the all-time series 16-8, but the teams haven't played since 2009.
• The teams played every year from 1982-90 as members of the East Coast Conference.
• Bucknell is 6-5 all-time at home against Drexel.
Bucknell vs. the CAA
• Bucknell is 32-72 all-time against current members of the CAA. The Bison have played all but two teams (UNCW, College of Charleston) in the 10-team conference.
• The Bison are 3-2 against the CAA under head coach Aaron Roussell, posting two wins over Towson and one against Delaware.
• Drexel is the second straight CAA opponent for Bucknell. The Bison lost 64-58 at Elon on Nov. 22.
Career-HighsSet Last Game
• Kaitlyn Slagus -- 3-point attempts (7), minutes (33)
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 13th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 107th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Drexel is 15th in the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25 and 22nd in the national RPI.
• Bucknell travels for a WNIT rematch at Akron on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. The Bison defeated the Zips 74-70 in the WNIT First Round last season.