What: Bucknell (4-2) at Akron (2-1)
Where: Joseph A. Rhodes Arena (5,500)
When: Wednesday, Nov. 30 -- 10:30 a.m.
Webcast: Akron Zips All-Access
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: GoZips.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (9.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 1.3 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (2.2 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 2.7 apg)
F: Claire DeBoer (13.8 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2,2 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (15.5 ppg, 10.2 rpg)
F: Sune Swart (13.3 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
With a Win Over Akron, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 5-2 overall.
• Improve to 3-2 on the road this season.
• Improve to 5-1 in the all-time series with the Zips.
• Win for the fifth straight game in the series with the Zips.
• Improve to 12-15 against current members of the MAC.
• Improve to 4-0 against current members of the MAC under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Bucknell and Akron meet for a rematch from last season's WNIT First Round matchup. The Bison won 74-70 on the Zips' home court, posting the first ever victory in the tournament by a Patriot League team and the first ever victory in a national postseason tournament in program history.
• Bucknell is 4-2 after putting together its best game of the season in a 78-66 win over Drexel on Sunday at Sojka Pavilion. Drexel was coming off a win over No. 11 Syracuse and was ranked as the third best mid-major in the nation by ESPN.
• The Bison shot 60 percent in the win over the Dragons and made 10 3-pointers. Claire DeBoer scored a season-high 22 points, while Kate Walker was 5-7 from beyond the arc and scored a career-high 17 points. Kyi English (15) and Sune Swart (10) joined them in double-figures.
• The win was the 14th straight at Sojka Pavilion for the Bison. It is the second longest home winning streak in program history.
• DeBoer becamse the seventh player in program history with at least 1,200 points and 700 rebounds. She currently ranks 14th all-time with 1,234 points and needs just seven rebounds to pass Susie Hopper (706 rebounds) for 10th on the school's all-time list.
• Akron is 2-1 on the year, but has not played since a 73-64 win over Canisius on Nov. 20. The Zips also have a win over Malone and a loss to Penn State.
• Akron is the third of five straight opponents for Bucknell that played in either the NCAA Tournament or WNIT last season.
• The Zips' Hannah Plybon is averaging 27.0 points and 4.7 rebounds per game. She scored 39 points and hit nine 3-pointers in the win over Canisius.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online for free on Akron Zips All-Access.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Akron Series Notes
• Bucknell leads the all-time series with Akron 4-1. The Bison have won four straight meetings, including a 74-70 victory in the WNIT First Round last season.
• Current senior Sune Swart recorded her first career double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds in last season’s win over the Zips. Claire DeBoer tallied 16 points and Kyi English had 10.
• Bucknell is 2-1 all-time on the road against Akron.
Bucknell vs. the MAC
• Bucknell is 11-15 all-time against current members of the MAC.
• The Bison have a winning record against Akron (4-1). They have also played Bowling Green (1-2), Buffalo (5-7), Kent State (1-4), and Miami (0-1).
• Aaron Roussell is 3-0 all-time against current members of the MAC. He has wins over Akron, Bowling Green, and Buffalo.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 13th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 73rd out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Akron is 171st in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell travels to Piscataway, N.J. to play Rutgers on Saturday, Dec. 3. The game is scheduled for 2 p.m. at The RAC.