What: Bucknell (5-2) at Rutgers (1-6)
Where: The RAC (8,000)
When: Saturday, Dec. 3 -- 2 p.m.
Webcast: BTN Plus ($)
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: ScarletKnights.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (9.4 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 1.7 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (2.3 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.7 apg)
F: Claire DeBoer (12.6 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 2,1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (15.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg)
F: Sune Swart (13.9 ppg, 8.4 rpg)
With a Win Over Rutgers, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 6-2 overall, the team’s best start since the 2000-01 team went 7-1.
• Improve to 4-2 on the road this season.
• Improve to 1-0 in the all-time series with the Scarlet Knights.
• Improve to 1-18 against current members of the Big Ten.
• Improve to 1-3 against current members of the Big Ten under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Bucknell and Rutgers meet for the first time in program history when the Bison travel to The RAC in Piscataway, New Jersey, on Saturday at 2 p.m.
• Bucknell is 5-2 after rolling to a 61-47 win at Akron in a rematch of last year's WNIT First Round matchujp. The Bison out-scored the Zips 35-19 in the second half.
• Senior guard Megan McGurk played exceptional defense while guarding Akron senior Hannah Plybon. The Zips' guard scored just five points after averaging 27.0 points through the team's first three games.
• Sophomore forward Kaitlyn Slagus is still averaging a double-double after recording her fourth double-double of the season with 13 points and 11 rebounds against the Zips. She leads the team in scoring at 15.1 ppg and the league in rebounding at 10.3.
• Senior forward Claire DeBoer ranks 14th in program history with 1,239 career points and recently moved into a tie for 10th with 706 rebounds.
• Rutgers is 1-6 overall after a 68-32 loss to Duke in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge on Thursday. Aliyah Jeune led the Scarlet Knights with eight points.
• The Scarlet Knights are coached by C. Vivian Stringer. She ranks fourth on the all-time Division I women’s coaches victories list with a record of 972-372.
• Rutgers participated in the 2016 WNIT, beating Georgetown 77-75 in the first round before falling to Virginia 71-55 in the second round.
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen online for a fee on BTN Plus.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at ScarletKnights.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Rutgers Series Notes
• Bucknell and Rutgers will meet for the first time in program history.
Bucknell vs. the Big Ten
• Bucknell is 0-18 against current members of the Big Ten.
• Saturday marks the fourth straight year the Bison will play a Big Ten opponent. They played regular season games against Penn State (2013) and Michigan (2014), and then played the Wolverines again in last season’s WNIT Second Round.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 14th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 66th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Rutgers is 228th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell travels to Olean, New York, to play St. Bonaventure on Tuesday. The game is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Reilly Center. The Bonnies advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament last season.