What: Bucknell (9-3, 1-0 PL) at Army West Point (10-2, 1-0 PL)
Where: Christl Arena (West Point, N.Y.)
When: Monday, Jan. 2 -- 7 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: GoArmyWestPoint.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Megan McGurk (3.2 ppg, 3.6, rpg, 3.0 apg)
G: Kate Walker (7.7 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 1.8 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (14.5 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 2.6 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.4 ppg, 10.5 rpg, 1,6 apg)
F: Sune Swart (11.7 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.1 apg)
With a Win Over Army West Point, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 10-3, its best record through 13 games since starting 10-3 during the 2000-01 season.
• Improve to 5-3 on the road this season.
• Win its fifth straight game.
• Improve to 2-0 in Patriot League play.
• Improve to 19-1 in Patriot League regular season games dating back to the beginning of last season.
• Improve to 34-25 in the all-time series with Army West Point.
• In matchup of last year's co-champions during the Patriot League regular season, Bucknell travels to play Army West Point on Monday at 7 p.m. The teams have the two best overall records in the conference with the Black Knights at 10-2 and the Bison at 9-3.
• Bucknell is coming off a 67-64 win over Navy in its conference opener. The Bison trailed 64-63 before Kate Walker scored a go-ahead layup on a nice pass from Kaitlyn Slagus with 33 seconds remaining. Megan McGurk hit a pair of free throws and drew a foul call on an illegal screen to help put the game away.
• Slagus recorded her third straight double-double and seventh of the season with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Claire DeBoer scored in double-figures for the fifth straight game with 14 points.
• DeBoer ranks 10th in program history with 1,325 career points. She is eighth in rebounding with 735 boards.
• Bucknell has won 10 straight Patriot League regular season games, with the last loss coming at Army West Point on Jan. 30, 2016. The Black Knights have won 20 straight games against Patriot League opponents, including postseason contests, with the last loss coming at Bucknell on Jan. 2, 2016, exactly one year to the date before Monday's game.
• Army West Point is 10-2 overall and 1-0 in the Patriot League after beating Lehigh 75-71 in its most recent game.
• Madison Hovren scored a career-high 28 points and added 13 rebounds for her seventh double-double of the season in the win over the Mountain Hawks. The seven double-doubles are tired with Bucknell’s Kaitlyn Slagus for the most in the league this season.
• The Black Knights are the defending champion in the Patriot League. They lost to eventual national runner-up Syracuse in the NCAA First Round last season.
How to Get the Game
• Monday's game can be seen online on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoArmyWestPoint.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Army West Point Series Notes
• Bucknell and Navy will meet for the 59th time. The Bison hold a 33-25 lead in the all-time series.
• The teams split the season series last year. Bucknell handed Army West Point its first conference loss with a 79-69 win at Sojka Pavilion on Jan. 2. The Black Knights then handed the Bison their first league loss with a 68-63 win at Christl Arena on Jan. 30. The teams went on to share the Patriot League regular season title with matching 17-1 records in the conference.
• Claire DeBoer has averaged 10.7 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in six career games against Army West Point. Kaitlyn Slagus averaged 15.5 points and 6.0 rebounds in her first two games against the Black Knights last season.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 234-227 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 193-170 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League titles and have played in the title game three times.
Career-HighsSet Last Game
• Kate Walker -- minutes (36)
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 12th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 50th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Army West Point is 25th in the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25 and 134th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell returns home for a rare 11 a.m. start against American on Thursday. The Eagles are 4-8 overall and 1-0 in the Patriot League after a 60-45 win at Loyola.