What: Bucknell (22-5, 14-2 PL) at Navy (20-7, 13-3 PL)
Where: Alumni Hall (Annapolis, Md.)
When: Saturday, Feb. 25 -- 7 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: NavySports.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (7.8 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 1.6 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (4.5 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 2.8 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (16.1 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.5 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (13.0 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 1.9 apg)
F: Sune Swart (11.2 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.4 apg)
With a Win Over Navy, Bucknell Would ...
• Clinch the outright Patriot League regular season title after sharing the title last season.
• Improve to 23-5, the best record through 28 games in program history.
• Improve to 15-2 in the Patriot League.
• Improve to 32-3 in Patriot League regular season games dating back to the beginning of last season.
• Win for the sixth straight game.
• Improve to 34-28 in the all-time series with the Mids.
• Improve to 7-5 against the Mids under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Up its winning streak against the Mids to four games.
• Bucknell (22-5, 14-2 PL) looks to clinch the Patriot League regular season title when it takes on second-place Navy (20-7, 13-3 PL) in Annapolis, Maryland, on Saturday at 7 p.m. The Bison have a one-game lead over the Mids with two games to play.
• The Bison shared the league title with a 17-1 record last season The team has never won Patriot League regular season titles in back-to-back seasons.
• Bucknell is coming off its fifth straight win with a 79-65 victory at Lafayette on Wednesday. The Bison tied a program record with 12 3-pointers, including four apiece by Kaitlyn Slagus and Kate Walker.
• Slagus led four Bucknell players in double-figures with 19 points and completed a double-double with 13 rebounds. Kyi English scored a season-high 18 points, while Claire DeBoer tallied 16 and Walker finished with 14.
• Often underrated because it doesn't force a lot of turnovers, Bucknell's defense has been the best in the league this season and ranks favorably in the nation in multiple statistical categories. The Bison rank 22nd in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.357) and 28th in scoring defense (56.7).
• The Bison rank 14th in the nation in rebounding margin (+8.6). They have out-rebounded their opponent in 26 of 27 games, including a 45-36 advantage against Lafayette last game.
• Over the past two seasons, Bucknell is an impressive 31-3 in conference play. That's three wins better than any other Patriot League team.
• Navy is 20-7 overall and 13-3 in the Patriot League following a 50-48 loss at American on Wednesday. The Mids trailed by 17 after three quarters, but nearly made a huge fourth-quarter comeback.
• Sarita Condie scored 15 points in the loss to American. She ranks second in the Patriot League in 3-pointers made per game (2.4) and sixth in scoring (13.4).
• Navy is the top scoring team in the conference at 68.3 points per game. The Mids also rank first in 3-pointers per game (8.3) and 3-point percentage (.362).
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at NavySports.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Navy Series Notes
• Bucknell and Navy will meet for the 62nd time. The Bison hold a 33-28 lead in the all-time series.
• The Bison have won three straight games in the series, including a 67-64 victory at Sojka Pavilion earlier this season.
• Kaitlyn Slagus had a double-double of 17 points and 10 rebounds, and dished out an assist to Kate Walker on a go-ahead layup with 33 seconds left in the game.
• Bucknell is 6-5 against Navy under head coach Aaron Roussell.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 247-230 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 206-172 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked ninth in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 75th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Navy is listed as a team receiving votes in the ColegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Mids are 126th in the most recent RPI.
• Bucknell closes the regular season with a home game against Lafayette on Wednesday at 6 p.m.