What: Lafayette (3-26, 2-15 PL at Bucknell (23-5, 15-2 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, March 1 -- 6 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (7.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.7 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (4.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 2.8 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (16.1 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.5 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.8 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 1.9 apg)
F: Sune Swart (10.9 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 1.3 apg)
With a Win Over Lafayette, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 24-5, the best regular season record in program history.
• Improve to 16-2 in the Patriot League.
• Improve to 33-3 in Patriot League regular season games dating back to the beginning of last season.
• Win for the seventh straight game.
• Up the nation’s third-longest active home winning steak to 25 games.
• Improve to 13-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season.
• Improve to 41-38 in the series with the Leopards.
• Improve to 8-2 against the Leopards under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Up its winning streak against the Leopards to six games.
• Bucknell (23-5, 15-2 PL) has already clinched the Patriot League regular season title and secured the top seed in the conference tournament, but still wants to close the schedule on a high note when it hosts Lafayette on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
• The Bison have the third-longest active home winning streak in the nation at 24 straight games, trailing only UConn (65) and UCLA (27). They will have the chance to add to that total with Wednesday's game and then will have hosting rights for the conference tournament for every round they advance.
• Bucknell is 12-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season. The Bison are one of just nine teams unbeaten at home this season.
• The Bison shared the league title with a 17-1 record last season It is the first time in program history that they have won back-to-back regular season league titles.
• Bucknell clinched the title in dramatic fashion, erasing a 19-point deficit in a 63-54 win at Navy on Saturday. The Bison entered the game with a one-game lead over the Mids with two games left on the schedule.
• The Bison trailed Navy by 19 early in the second quarter, cut the lead to 11 with an 8-0 run to close the half, and trailed by nine after three quarters. They out-scored the Mids 24-6 in the fourth quarter.
• Claire DeBoer scored 10 of her 15 points in the fourth quarter to lead the comeback. Megan McGurk had a big game with 14 points and seven rebounds.
• Often underrated because it doesn't force a lot of turnovers, Bucknell's defense has been the best in the league this season and ranks favorably in the nation in multiple statistical categories. The Bison rank 20th in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.356) and 27th in scoring defense (56.6).
• The Bison rank 14th in the nation in rebounding margin (+8.3). They have out-rebounded their opponent in 26 of 28 games.
• Over the past two seasons, Bucknell is an impressive 32-3 in conference play. That's three wins better than any other Patriot League team.
• Lafayette is 3-26 overall and 2-15 in the Patriot League following a 90-85 win over Colgate. The 90 points were the most scored by the Leopards this season.
• Freshman Olivia Gumbs had a double-double of 30 points and 12 rebounds. She was named Patriot League Player of the Week and Rookie of the Week for her performance.
• Gumbs averages 10.1 points and 6.7 rebounds.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday' game can be seen free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Series Notes
• Bucknell and Lafayette will meet for the 79th time. The Bison lead the all-time series 40-38, including 7-2 under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• The Bison have won five straight games in the series, including a 79-65 win this season.
• Kaitlyn Slagus had a double-double of 19 points and 13 rebounds in the win over the Leopards this season. Kyi English finished with 18 points, Claire DeBoer had 16, and Kate Walker tallied 14.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 248-230 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 207-172 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League tournament titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked ninth in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 63rd out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Lafayette is 315th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell hosts either #8 Loyola or #9 Lehigh in the quarterfinal round of the Patriot League Tournament on Monday at 6 p.m.