What: Loyola (11-19, 6-12 PL) at Bucknell (24-5, 16-2 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Monday, March 6 -- 6 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (7.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.6 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (5.1 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.9 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (16.0 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.6 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.8 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 1.9 apg)
F: Sune Swart (10.9 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 1.3 apg)
With a Win Over Loyola, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 25-5, tying the program's single-season wins record set last year.
• Win for the eighth straight game.
• Up the nation’s third-longest active home winning streak to 26 games.
• Improve to 14-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season.
• Improve to 14-6 in the all-time series with the Greyhounds.
• Improve to 9-1 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Up its winning streak against the Greyhounds to three games.
• Bucknell opens the Patriot League Championships with a quarterfinal game against Loyola on Monday at Sojka Pavilion. The Bison advanced to the semifinals with a win over American in the quarterfinals last season.
• The Bison have the third-longest active home winning streak in the nation at 25 straight games, trailing only UConn (65) and UCLA (27).
• Bucknell is 13-0 at Sojka Pavilion this season. The Bison are one of just eight teams unbeaten at home this season.
• Claire DeBoer was named the Patriot League Player of the Year, the team's first since Hope Foster in 2008. DeBoer was also on the All-Patriot League First Team, while Kaitlyn Slagus was on the Second Team and Sune Swart made the Third Team.
• Bucknell earned the top seed in the Patriot League Tournament after winning the league's regular season title for the second straight year. The Bison were the second seed in the tournament last year after sharing the regular season crown with Army West Point.
• With a win on Monday, Bucknell would host both semifinal games and the championship game of the tournament. The Patriot League title game has never been held at Bucknell.
• Monday's game is a rematch of a Patriot League Tournament semifinal game won by Loyola in a neutral-site game at Army West Point last season.
• Often underrated because it doesn't force a lot of turnovers, Bucknell's defense has been the best in the league this season and ranks favorably in the nation in multiple statistical categories. The Bison rank 19th in the nation in field goal percentage defense (.356) and 28th in scoring defense (56.7).
• The Bison rank 16th in the nation in rebounding margin (+7.9). They have out-rebounded their opponent in 26 of 29 games.
• Over the past two seasons, Bucknell is an impressive 32-3 in conference play. That's three wins better than any other Patriot League team.
• Loyola is 11-19 overall and advanced to the quarterfinals with a 78-50 win over Lehigh on Saturday.
• Loyola made 12 3-pointers in the first-round win over Lehigh. Lauren Daugherty, Bri Betz-White, Stephanie Karcz, and Molly Taylor combined for 10 of them while all scoring in double-figures.
• Bri Betz-White was a First Team All-Patriot League selection. Karcz was voted to the All-Rookie Team and All-Defensive Team.
How to Get the Game
• Monday's' game can be seen free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Loyola Series Notes
• Bucknell and Loyola will meet for the 20th time. The Bison hold a 13-6 lead in the all-time series, including a two-game sweep during the regular season.
• The Bison are 8-1 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kaitlyn Slagus had double-doubles in both wins over Loyola this season, averaging 13.5 points and 12.0 rebounds. Claire DeBoer averaged 21.0 points and 9.5 rebounds.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 249-230 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 207-172 in Patriot League play and 16-24 in the Patriot League Tournament
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League tournament titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked eighth in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 71st out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Loyola is 271st in the latest RPI.
• With a win, Bucknell would host both semifinal games on Friday, March 10. With a loss, the Bison would have to wait to find out who they play in the first round of the WNIT.