What: Bucknell (2-1, 0-0 PL) at Drexel (1-1, 0-0 CAA)
Where: Daskalakis Athletic Center (Philadelphia, Pa.)
When: Saturday, Nov. 18 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Drexel Dragons TV
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: DrexelDragons.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.7 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Abby Kapp (4.0 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.3 apg)
G: Kate Walker (13.3 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 1.3 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (15.0 ppg, 11.7 rpg, 2.7 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (7.3 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 3.3 apg)
With a Win Over Drexel, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 3-1 on the season.
• Improve to 2-0 on the road this season.
• Improve to 10-16 in the all-time series with the Dragons.
• Improve to 2-0 against the Dragons under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Improve to 34-72 all-time against current members of the CAA.
• Improve to 5-2 against the CAA under Roussell.
• Bucknell plays another tough non-conference opponent as it looks to improve to 3-1 when it travels to play Drexel on Saturday at 2 p.m. The Bison and Dragons will play for the second straight year after the Bison won 78-66 at Sojka Pavilion last season.
• The Bison are coming off a loss to Saint Joseph's a team picked third in the Atlantic 10 and being noted as a team on the bubble for an at-large bid in early season bracketology by ESPN. Prior to that, the Bison posted wins over Rider and Akron.
• Drexel is 1-1 after a 79-54 win over La Salle in its home opener. The Dragons lost their season opener at Penn State before that.
• A win on Saturday would give the Bison a 3-1 record to start the season for the third straight year. They went on to go 25-8 in 2015-16, and 27-6 in 2016-17.
• Juniors Kaitlyn Slagus and Kate Walker have scored in double-figures in each of the first three games of the season. Slagus was one rebound shy of a third straight double-double in the loss to Saint Joseph's.
• Bucknell was out-rebounded against the Hawks, a rare occurrence during head coach Aaron Roussell's time with the season, but still have a plus-10 rebounding margin through the first three games.
• Senior Catherine Romaine has been solid all-around for Bucknell, averaging 7.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 3.3 assists. The forward leads the team with 10 assists.
• The Dragons are 1-1 with a season-opening 84-70 loss at Penn State, and a 79-54 home win over La Salle on Thursday.
• Five Drexel players scored in doube-figures in the win over La Salle, led by Ana Ferariu with 14 points. Sara Woods and Hannah Nihill each had a career-high in scoring with 13 and 12 points, respectively.
• Drexel was picked to finish fourth in the 10-team Colonial Athletic Association. Sophomore Bailey Greenberg was an Honorable Mention Preseason All-CAA selection.
• The Dragons went 22-11 overall last season. They went on to beat Duquesne in the opening round of the WNIT before falling to Villanova in the second round.
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen online on Drexel Dragons TV.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Drexel Series Notes
• Drexel leads the all-time series 16-10, but the teams have only played once since 2009. Bucknell won that game 78-66 at Sojka Pavilion last season.
• The teams played every year from 1982-1990 as members of the ECC.
• Kate Walker was 5-of-7 from beyond the arc while scoring 17 points in the win over the Dragons last season. Kyi English added 15 points.
Bucknell vs. the CAA
• Bucknell is 33-72 all-time against current members of the CAA. The Bison have played all but two teams (UNCW, College of Charleston) in the 10-team conference.
• The Bison are 4-2 against current member of the CAA under head coach Aaron Roussell, posting wins over Towson (twice), Delaware, and Drexel.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 16th in the first edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison finished 57th out of 349 teams in the final RPI last season.
• Drexel finished 78th in the final RPI last season.
• The Bison host St. Bonaventure for a non-conference matchup on Tuesday at 6 p.m.