What: Canisius (2-2) at Bucknell (3-3)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, Nov. 26 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (13.8 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.3 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (1.8 ppg, 1.2 rpg, 0.5 apg)
G: Kate Walker (8.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.2 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (13.8 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 2.2 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.8 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.3 apg)
With a Win Over Canisius, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 4-3 on the season.
• improve to 2-2 at home this season.
• improve to 128-70 all-time at Sojka Pavilion.
• improve to 32-3 at Sojka Pavilion over the past three seasons.
• improve to 5-4 in the all-time series with Canisius.
• improve to 38-36 all-time against current members of the MAAC.
• improve to 7-1 against the MAAC under head coach Aaron Roussell, including 2-0 this season.
• Bucknell is back at Sojka Pavilion coming off a big 66-60 win on the road against Youngstown State the day after Thanksgiving. Always a tough thing to do -- going on the road during the holiday break -- the Bison put together a total team effort with all 12 players that saw the floor scoring in the game, and 11 grabbing at least one rebound.
• Junior Kaitlyn Slagus found her touch from the outside in the win over the Penguins, shooting 4-of-6 from beyond the arc on her way to a game-high 21 points. She has scored in double-digits in five of the first six games this season and has two double-doubles.
• Junior Kyi English also continued to play well. With her 10 points, she has scored in double-digits in three straight games while averaging 19 points during that stretch.
• The team effort in rebounding led the Bison to a 44-27 advantage on the boards. They have no out-rebounded their opponent in 90 of the past 101 games, including five of the six contests this season.
• Bucknell made a switch in the starting lineup for the first time this year in the win over Youngstown State. It paid off as junior Rachel Dumiak scored a season-high seven points in her first career start. She had five points early on to help the Bison open the game with an 8-0 run.
• The Bison haven't lost three consecutive games at Sojka Pavilion since falling to Army West Point, Lafayette, and Lehigh in 2013.
• The Golden Griffins are 2-2 after a 69-57 loss to Cornell. They also have a loss to Colgate (70-63) and wins over St. Bonaventure (71-69, OT) and Bowling Green (71-57).
• Maria Welch leads a trio of Canisius players averaging double-figures in scoring with 14.5 ppg. Sara Hinriksdottir is next with 14.3, followed by Margaret Halfdanardottir at 11.5.
• The Golden Griffins went 10-21 overall and 8-12 in the MAAC last season. They lost to Quinnipiac in the quarterfinal round of the MAAC Tournament.
• Canisius was picked to finish seventh in the MAAC this season.
• Hinriksdottir was voted Preseason All-MAAC. She was a Second Team All-MAAC selection at the end of last season.
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Canisius Series Notes
• Sunday marks the ninth meeting in the all-time series between Bucknell and Canisius. The teams are tied 4-4 through the first eight games.
• The teams have alternated wins since the first game, a Bucknell victory, in 1987. Canisius won the most recent meeting in 2015.
Bucknell vs. the MAAC
• Bucknell is 37-36 against current members of the MAAC.
• The Bison have played 10 of the 11 teams in the conference. The only team they have never played is Quinnipiac.
• Bucknell has winning records against Niagara (6-4), Rider (15-9), and Siena (2-0), and is .500 against Canisius (4-4).
• Sunday is the second of three games against the MAAC this season. The Bison won at Rider 76-71 in the season opener, and will play at Iona on Dec. 3.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is receiving votes in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison finished 57th out of 349 teams in the final RPI last season.
• Canisius finished 254th in the final RPI last season.
• The Bison will host Binghamton on Wednesday at 6 p.m.