What: Bucknell (6-3) at Fordham (6-3)
Where: Rose Hill Gym (Bronx, N.Y.)
When: Sunday, Dec. 17 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: A10 Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: FordhamSports.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (13.1 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 2.9 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (1.8 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.9 apg)
G: Kate Walker (9.2 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 2.2 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (13.8 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 1.2 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.9 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 2.6 apg)
With a Win Over Fordham, Bucknell Would ...
• start 7-3 for the third time in four seasons.
• improve to 4-1 on the road this season.
• improve to 7-15 in the all-time series with the Rams.
• improve to 1-0 against the Rams under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 20-39 all-time against current members of the Atlantic 10.
• improve to 3-1 against the Atlantic 10 under Roussell.
• Bucknell is 6-3 and on a four-game winning streak after posting victories over Youngstown State (66-60), Canisius (76-57), Binghamton (64-59), and Iona (60-53). The win over the Penguins and Gaels came on the road, while the wins over the Golden Griffins and Bearcats were at Sojka Pavilion.
• The Bison have had success on the road this season, posting a 3-1 record. They also have a win over Rider (76-71) and a loss to Drexel (63-54).
• Rachel Dumiak made her first career start against Youngstown State, and the Bison have gone 4-0 since that time. She has played an average of 20.3 minutes during that stretch.
• Junior Kaitlyn Slagus recorded her third double-double of the season and the 16th of her career with 19 points and 12 rebounds in the win over Iona last game.
• Bucknell is averaging 66.5 points over the past four games. The Bison are 6-0 when scoring at least 60 points this season and are 0-3 when scoring less than 60.
• The Bison have had a two-week break from competition, having last played on the road on Dec. 3. The game at Fordham will is the second of a five-game road stretch. The Bison don't have a home game in the month of December.
• The Rams are 6-3 after posting back-to-back wins over Iona (78-48) and St. John's (67-64, 2OT). They also have wins over UMBC (55-46), Northern Colorado (48-33), Manhattan (54-48), and Pittsburgh (58-55) this season.
• Mary Goulding played all 50 minutes in the win over St. John's, recording 12 points, 10 rebounds, and seven assists. Lauren Holden also played all 50 minutes. Bre Cavanaugh led the team in scoring with 20 points.
• Fordham has won at least one game in the WNIT in three of the past five seasons. They also qualified for the NCAA Tournament one time during that stretch.
• The Rams were picked to finish fifth in the Atlantic 10 in the league's preseason poll. Davis was a Preseason First Team All-Atlantic 10 and All-Defensive selection.
• Davis leads the team in scoring (15.9), rebounding (14.6), and steals (2.1).
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen online on the Atlantic 10 Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at FordhamSports.com
Bucknell vs. Fordham Series Notes
• Fordham leads 15-6 in the series, but the teams haven't played since 2011.
• Bucknell won the most recent meeting 49-39 in 2011, while Fordham won 64-42 the year prior to that.
• The Bison have won three of the past four meetings.
Bucknell vs. the Atlantic 10
• Bucknell is 19-40 all-time against current members of the Atlantic 10. The Bison have played eight of the 14 teams (Davidson, Duquesne, Fordham, George Mason, La Salle, Richmond, Saint Joseph's, and St. Bonaventure.
• The Bison are 2-2 against the Atlantic 10 under head coach Aaron Roussell. Both wins came last season as they beat Saint Joseph's 64-61 and St. Bonaventure 57-35.
• Sunday's game is Bucknell's third against an Atlantic 10 opponent this season. The Bison fell to Saint Joseph's and St. Bonaventure.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is receiving votes in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 208th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Fordham is 86th in the latest RPI.
• The Bison are back on the road with a game at Pittsburgh on Wednesday at 2 p.m.