What: Loyola (3-14, 1-5 PL) at Bucknell (10-7, 4-2 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Jan. 17 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.9 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.2 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.7 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 2.2 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.2 ppg, 8.4 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.8 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 2.4 apg)
With a Win Over Loyola, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 11-7 on the season.
• improve to 7-2 at home this season.
• improve to 37-3 at Sojka Pavilion over the last three seasons.
• improve to 15-6 in the all-time series with the Greyhounds.
• win a fourth consecutive game in the series with the Greyhounds.
• improve to 10-1 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 213-174 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 38-5 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell and Loyola will play for the seventh time in three seasons when the Bison host the Greyhounds on Wednesday night. In addition to their annual two-game regular season series, the teams met in each of the past two Patriot League Tournaments.
• Following an 83-53 win over Colgate at Sojka Pavilion on Sunday, the Bison have won 22 straight regular season home games against league opponents and 25 straight home games against league opponents overall including Patriot League Tournament games.
• Twelve Bison players scored and 11 had at least one rebound in the win over the Raiders. Kate Walker led the way with 21 points and nine rebounds, while Ellie Mack scored in double-figures for the third consecutive game with 15 points. Kaitlyn Slagus and Maegan Mikkelsen contributed eight points apiece.
• Fueled by 20 assists to just nine turnovers, Bucknell dominated inside with a 44-24 advantage in points in the paint. Catherine Romaine and Walker dished out four assists apiece.
• The Bison have consistently been the top rebounding team in the Patriot League during Aaron Roussell's time as head coach, and that has continued this season. They lead the league in rebounding margin (+8.5), rebounds per game (40.9), rebounds allowed (32.4), and defensive rebounds (29.0). They have a +15.6 rebounding margin over the past five games, going 4-1 during that stretch.
• Bucknell has been impressive in league play over the last three seasons, going 37-5 during that time. All five losses came on the road.
• The Bison have also found a ton of success in the month of January in recent seasons, hitting their stride at the start of the league schedule The Bison are 19-2 in January over the last three seasons. They haven't lost a home game in January since 2015.
• Loyola is 3-14 overall and 1-5 in the Patriot League after back-to-back losses to American (71-56) and Lafayette (65-54).
• The Greyhounds lone league win was 77-60 over Holy Cross at home.
• Sophomore Stephanie Karcz leads Loyola in scoring (15.3), rebounds (10.5), assists (2.5), and steals (3.2). She was a Patriot League All-Rookie Team selection last season.
• The Greyhounds have been without starting guard Bri Betz-White for 13 games this season. The senior was a Preseason All-Patriot League selection and earned First Team All-Patriot League honors at the end of last season.
• Loyola ranks second in the conference in offensive rebounds, averaging 13.2 per game. Karcz averages 3.1 offensive boards per game.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Loyola Series Notes
• Bucknell and Loyola will meet for the 21st time. The Bison hold a 14-6 lead in the all-time series, including a three-game sweep last season. The third win came in the quarterfinal round of the Patriot League Tournament.
• The Bison are 9-1 against the Greyhounds under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 10.5 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in four career games against Colgate.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 255-232 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 212-174 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 159th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Loyola is 257th in the latest RPI.
Career Highs Set Last Game
Ellie Mack — free throws (3), free throw attempts (4), assists (3)
• Bucknell will play at Holy Cross on Saturday at 1 p.m.