What: Bucknell (20-8, 14-3 PL) at Army West Point (16-12, 9-8 PL)
Where: Christl Arena (West Point, N.Y.)
When: Wednesday, Feb. 28 (7 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.1 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.5 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.6 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.7 apg)
G: Kate Walker (12.6 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.0 ppg, 8.8 rpg, 1.0 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.0 apg)
With a Win Over Army West Point, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 21-8 overall and 15-3 in the Patriot League.
• up its winning streak to 11 games.
• improve to 10-5 on the road this season.
• improve to 37-25 in the all-time series with the Black Knights.
• up its winning streak to four games in the series with the Black Knights.
• improve to 223-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 48-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell looks to close the regular season on a high note and keep its double-digit winning streak intact when it travels to play Army West Point on Wednesday at 7 p.m. The Bison enter with a 10-game winning streak, while the Black Knights have won each of their past four games.
• The Bison clinched the second seed in the Patriot League Tournament with a 57-52 win over American on Saturday. It ended the Eagles' 17-game winning streak and handed them their first conference loss of the season.
• The win over American gave Bucknell 20 victories on the season. It is the third straight season the Bison have won at least 20 games, after doing so only three times in program history prior to that.
• Bucknell will host a quarterfinal game in the Patriot League Tournament on Monday, March 5, and will play the winner of the First Round game between the seventh and 10th seeds. Colgate is locked in as the 10th seed, but the seventh seed has yet to be determined between four teams -- Lafayette, Loyola, Holy Cross, and Boston University.
• Bucknell has won its most recent game against every Patriot League team. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, eight against Lafayette, seven against Navy, six against Colgate, three against Army West Point, and two against Holy Cross. They also won the most recent matchups with Lehigh, Loyola, and American. The last league team to beat the Bison in consecutive games was American in 2015.
• Kaitlyn Slagus now has 23 career double-doubles after tallying four straight in wins over Loyola, Holy Cross, Navy and American. The junior needs just 24 points to reach the 1,000-point milestone.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 47-6. That's nine games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 38-15. Navy is third at 35-18.
• The Bison have had a double-digit winning streak in three consecutive seasons. They won 10 straight during the 2015-16 season, 12 straight during the 2016-17 season, and now 10 straight this season.
About Army West Point
• Army West Point is 16-12 overall and 9-8 in the Patriot League after winning four straight games against Holy Cross (66-57), Lehigh (55-50), Colgate (69-49), and Boston University (48-47).
• The Black Knights are currently tied with Lehigh for fourth in the Patriot League standings. Army and Lehigh will play each other in the quarterfinal round of the conference tournament, but the final game of the season for each team will help to decide which team hosts their matchup.
• Junior Madison Hovren is one of three players in the Patriot League averaging a double-double. She averages 14.9 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
• Army is 9-5 at home this season.
• Bucknell has the best rebounding margin (+7.6) in the conference, but will have its work cut out for it against Army. The Black Knights rank second at +5.6 and are the top offensive rebounding team, averaging 15.3 per game.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoArmyWestPoint.com
Bucknell vs. Army West Point Series Notes
• Bucknell and Army West Point will meet for the 62nd time. The Bison hold a 36-25 lead in the all-time series, including a 60-36 win at Sojka Pavilion earlier this season.
• The Bison have won three straight games in the series with the Black Knights. They swept them during the regular season last year.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 16.2 points, 9.2 rebounds, 2.0 blocks, 1.6 steals, and 1.2 assists in five career games against Army West Point.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 265-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 222-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 93rd out of 351 teams in the latest RPI. The Bison are receiving votes in the CollegeInsider.com Women's Mid-Major Top 25.
• Army West Point is ranked 160th in the RPI.
Career Highs Set Last Game
Autumn Ceppi — blocks (2)
Kaitlyn Slagus — rebounds (17)
• Bucknell will host a quarterfinal game in the Patriot League Tournament on Monday, March 5.