What: Bucknell (5-3) at St. Bonaventure (4-3)
Where: Reilly Center (5,480)
When: Tuesday, Dec. 6 -- 7 p.m.
Webcast: A-10 Network ($)
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: GoBonnies.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.9 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 1.5 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (2.6 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 2.6 apg)
F: Claire DeBoer (13.1 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.4 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.3 ppg, 10.3 rpg)
F: Sune Swart (13.8 ppg, 8.0 rpg)
With a Win Over St. Bonaventure, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 6-3 overall.
• Improve to 4-3 on the road this season.
• Improve to 3-7 in the all-time series with the Bonnies.
• Improve to 19-38 all-time against current members of the Atlantic 10.
• Improve to 2-0 against the Atlantic 10 this season.
• Improve to 2-0 against current members of the Atlantic 10 under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Bucknell plays a team that qualified for a national postseason tournament for the fifth straight game when it travels to take on St. Bonaventure on Tuesday at 7 p.m. The Bonnies advanced to the NCAA Tournament as the No. 10 seed last year and knocked off No. 7 seed Oklahoma State in the opening round.
• Tuesday marks the seventh road game in the first nine contests of the season for the Bison.
• Bucknell is 5-3 after a 57-53 loss at Rutgers on Saturday. The Bison trailed by 20 (41-21) at the half and battled all the way back to as close as two points midway through the fourth quarter.
• Senior forward Claire DeBoer led the comeback attempt, scoring 11 of her team-high 17 points in the second half. She moved into a tie for 12th with Hope Foster (2004-08) on the school's career scoring list with 1,256 career points. She added eight rebounds, moving into ninth on Bucknell's career rebounds list with 714.
• Sophomore forward Kaitlyn Slagus is still averaging a double-double after recording eight points and 10 rebounds against Akron. She leads the team in scoring at 14.3 ppg and the league in rebounding at 10.3. Bucknell Hal-of-Famer Desire Almind was the last Bison player to average a double-double in a season with 17.3 points and 13.4 rebounds during the 2003-04 season.
• St. Bonaventure is 4-3 overall after three straight win over Austin Peay (58-57), Rider (60-47), and Stony Brook (51-37). The Bonnies also have a win over Colgate and losses to Niagara and Canisius.
• The Bonnies have the top-ranked defense in the Atlantic-10, allowing 54.3 points per game. Opponents are shooting just 33 percent from the field.
How to Get the Game
• Tuesday's game can be seen online for a fee on the A-10 Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoBonnies.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. St. Bonaventure Series Notes
• St. Bonaventure leads the all-time series 7-2, including a 61-55 in the most recent meeting in 2007.
• Bucknell’s last win came in 2006 by a 54-48 score at Sojka Pavilion.
• The Bison are 0-4 all-time on the road against St. Bonaventure.
Bucknell vs. the Atlantic 10
• Bucknell is 18-38 against current members of the Atlantic 10. The Bison have played eight of the 14 teams and have a winning record against George Mason. The six teams they haven’t played are Dayton, George Washington, UMass, Rhode Island, Saint Louis, and VCU.
• Head coach Aaron Roussell went against an Atlantic 10 opponent for the first time when the Bison beat Saint Joseph’s 64-61 earlier this season.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 14th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 85th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• St. Bonaventure is 205th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell will be off until Dec. 18, when it hosts Cleveland State for a 2 p.m. game at Sojka Pavilion. It will be the first of three straight home games for the Bison.