What: Cleveland State (4-5) at Bucknell (6-3)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Sunday, Dec. 18 -- 2 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.9 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.4 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (2.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 2.7 apg)
F: Claire DeBoer (13.6 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 2.4 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (13.7 ppg, 9.9 rpg)
F: Sune Swart (12.7 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
With a Win Over Cleveland State, Bucknell Would ...
• Start 7-3 for the second time in three seasons.
• Improve to 3-0 at home this season.
• Tie a program record with its 15th straight home win.
• Improve to 113-68 at Sojka Pavilion.
• Improve to 44-15 at Sojka Pavilion in Aaron Roussell’s five seasons as head coach.
• Improve to 17-1 at Sojka Pavilion over the past two seasons.
• Improve to 3-1 in the all-time series with Cleveland State.
• Improve to 5-9 against current members of the Horizon League.
• Bucknell hosts Cleveland State on Sunday at 2 p.m. The Bison are at home after playing seven of the first nine games on the road. Five of the next six will be played at Sojka Pavilion.
• Bucknell is 6-3 thanks to an impressive defensive performance in a 57-35 win at St. Bonaventure, which advanced to the second round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament. The 35 points were the least allowed by the Bison since 2013.
• Senior Claire DeBoer scored 17 points for the second straight game and added seven rebounds. She moved into 11th on Bucknell's all-time scoring list with 1,273 points. She needs just 13 points to pass former teammate Audrey Dotson for 10th.
• Kate Walker scored seven points and made her only 3-point attempt of the game. She has been scorching hot from long range over the past four games, shooting 10-14 during that stretch.
• Cleveland State is 4-5 after a 66-51 loss to Notre Dame (Ohio) in its most recent game. The Vikings have wins over Evansville (66-62), Lake Erie (65-42), Richmond (69-65), and Eastern Illinois (66-56).
• Ashanti Abshaw led the Vikings with 25 points and 12 rebounds in the loss to Notre Dame (Ohio). It was Abshaw’s fourth 20-point game of the season.
• Abshaw leads the team in scoring with 17.7 ppg and 6.3 rpg, while Khayla Livingston averages 10.4 points. The duo combines for 45 percent of the team’s shot attempts.
How to Get the Game
• Sunday's game can be seen online on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoBonnies.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Cleveland State Series Notes
• Bucknell and Cleveland State have played three times in program history, with the Bison holding a 2-1 lead.
• The teams will play for the second straight year. Bucknell won 59-57 at Cleveland State in the 2015-16 season opener for both teams.
• Claire DeBoer had a double-double of 15 points and 11 rebounds in last year’s meeting. Megan McGurk hit four of her eight 3-pointer attempts on her way to 14 points.
Bucknell vs. the Horizon League
• Bucknell is 4-9 against current members of the Horizon League.
• The Bison have played just three teams from the conference, including Cleveland State. They have also played 10 games against Youngstown State and one game against UIC.
Career-HighsSet Last Game
• Gia Hayes -- points (5), field goals made (2), 3-point field goals made (1), 3-point field goal attempts (2), free throw attempts (1)
• Maegan Mikkelsen -- free throws made (2), steals (1)
• MK Moore -- field goal attempts (1)
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 15th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 68th out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Cleveland State is 152nd in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell will be back at Sojka Pavilion on Tuesday when it hosts Manhattan in the final non-conference game of the season. The game is scheduled for a 6 p.m. tip.