What: Bucknell (12-3, 4-0 PL) at Lehigh (5-10, 0-4 PL)
Where: Stabler Arena (Bethlehem, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Jan. 11 -- 7 p.m.
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: LehighSports.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (8.0 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 1.4 apg)
G: Megan McGurk (4.0 ppg, 3.8, rpg, 3.1 apg)
G/F: Claire DeBoer (14.9 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 2.4 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.1 ppg, 10.2 rpg, 1.7 apg)
F: Sune Swart (11.6 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 1.2 apg)
With a Win Over Lehigh, Bucknell Would ...
• Improve to 13-3, the best record through 16 games in program history.
• Improve to 6-3 on the road this season.
• Win its eighth straight game.
• Remain the only team with an unbeaten league record at 5-0.
• Improve to 22-1 in Patriot League regular season games dating back to the beginning of last season.
• Win its 14th straight Patriot League regular season game.
• Improve to 38-42 in the all-time series with Lehigh.
• Win its fourth straight game in the series with Lehigh.
• Improve to 7-2 against Lehigh with Roussell as head coach.
• First-place Bucknell looks to remain the only unbeaten in conference play when it travels to take on Lehigh on Wednesday at 7 p.m. Four teams -- Navy, Loyola, American, and Boston University -- are one game behind the Bison at 3-1.
• Bucknell is off to its best 15-game start in program history with a record of 12-3 overall and 4-0 in the league. The Bison are coming off their seventh straight win with a 77-48 victory over visiting Holy Cross. It was the largest win over the Crusaders in program history.
• Claire DeBoer led 10 Bison players in double-figures with 19 points and added eight rebounds. Kaitlyn Slagus tallied 13 points and eight rebounds, while Gia Hayes and Catherine Romaine finished with eight points apiece.
• Bucknell has won 13 straight Patriot League regular season games, with the last loss coming at Army West Point on Jan. 30, 2016.
• Lehigh is 5-10 overall and 0-4 in the Patriot League following a seven-game losing streak, including a 68-51 loss at American in its most recent game. The Mountain Hawks also have league losses to Army West Point (75-71), Boston University (69-64), and Loyola (62-58).
• Freshman Gena Grundhoffer scored a team-high 17 points in the loss to American. She is an early candidate for Patriot League Rookie of the Year, averaging 10.1 points and 4.9 rebounds.
• Quinci Mann is second in the conference in scoring, averaging 16.8 points per game. The junior was voted to the Preseason All-Patriot League Team.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen online on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at LehighSports.com
• Follow @Bucknell_WBB on Twitter for live updates
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Notes
• Bucknell and Lehigh will meet for the 80th time. The Mountain Hawks hold a 42-37 lead in the all-time series. The Bison have a three-game winning streak, including a sweep of the season series last year.
• The Bison are 6-2 against the Mountain Hawks under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Claire DeBoer has averaged 15.8 points, 7.2 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.3 steals in six career games against Lehigh. She has scored in double-figures in all six games. Megan McGurk has averaged 6.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 4.0 assists in four meetings.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 237-227 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 196-170 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won two Patriot League titles and have played in the title game three times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 12th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison are 61st out of 349 teams in the Division I national RPI.
• Holy Cross is 312thin the latest RPI.
• Bucknell hosts Colgate on Saturday at 2 p.m. The Raiders are 5-10 overall and 2-2 in the conference after an 80-67 loss to Navy.