Info: Members of the Bucknell Student Section can pick up their shirts at the Fan Services table at halftime of Wednesday's game.
What: Saint Joseph's (1-0, 0-0 A-10) at Bucknell (2-0, 0-0 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Wednesday, Nov. 15 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.0 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 3.0 apg)
G: Abby Kapp (4.0 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 0.5 apg)
G: Kate Walker (12.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.0 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (17.0 ppg, 13.0 rpg, 2.0 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (8.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 3.5 apg)
With a Win Over Saint Joseph's, Bucknell Would ...
• Up the nation's third-longest active home winning streak to 30 straight games.
• Improve to 3-0 for the second straight season.
• Improve to 2-3 in the series with the Hawks.
• Improve to 20-38 against current members of the Atlantic 10.
• Improve to 3-0 against Atlantic 10 teams under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Bucknell looks to start 3-0 for the second straight season when it hosts Saint Joseph's on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
• The Bison have won 29straight games at Sojka Pavilion. That ranks as the third longest active home winning streak in the nation behind UConn and UCLA. They haven't lost a home game since falling to Youngstown State on Dec. 2, 2015.
• The Bison are coming off back-to-back wins to open the season, beating Rider 76-71 after erasing a 16-point deficit on Friday and posting a 63-52 victory over Akron at Sojka Pavilion on Sunday.
• A win on Wednesday would give the Bison a 3-0 record to start the season for the second straight year.
• Junior Kaitlyn Slagus was named the season's first Patriot League Player of the Week on Monday after registering two double-doubles to open the season. She had 14 points and 11 rebounds in the win over Rider, and had 20 points and 15 boards in the victory over Akron.
• Bucknell has a plus-19 rebounding margin through the first two games. That easily leads the Patriot League, as Holy Cross comes in a second with a plus-six margin. The Bison rank 19th nationally in rebounding margin.
• Six Bison players are averaging at least five points through the first two games, led by Slagus with 17.0 per game. Junior Kate Walker has scored 12 points in each of the first two games, while junior Kyi English is averaging 10.0 points.
• Senior Catherine Romaine has been solid all-around for Bucknell, averaging 8.5 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists. The forward leads the team with seven assists.
About Saint Joseph's
• The Hawks are 1-0 after opening the season with a 93-69 at Niagara. The Hawks shot an incredible 15-of-20 (75%) from beyond the arc. Alyssa Monaghan was perfect in the game, shooting 8-for-8 from the field, including 7-for-7 on 3-pointers.
• Saint Joseph's was picked to finish third in a tough Atlantic 10.
• The Hawks went 17-15 overall and 12-4 in the Atlantic 10 last season. They earned a spot in the WNIT, where they fell to Virginia in the opening round.
• Senior guard/forward Chelsea Woods was named to the Preseason All-Atlantic 10 First Team, while senior forward Adashia Franklyn was voted to the Preseason Second Team and All-Defensive Team.
How to Get the Game
• Wednesday's game can be seen free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Saint Joseph's Series Notes
• Saint Joseph's leads the all-time series 3-1, but Bucknell won 64-61 in Philadelphia last season. Prior to that the teams hadn't played since 2006.
• Kaitlyn Slagus scored 17 points and added eight rebounds in the win over the Hawks last season. Kyi English had 10 points, while Kate Walker contributed nine rebounds.
• Bucknell is 0-1 at home in the series.
Bucknell vs. the Atlantic 10
• Bucknell is 19-38 against current members of the Atlantic 10. The Bison have played eight of the 14 teams and have a winning record against George Mason (5-2).
• The Bison are 2-0 against the Atlantic 10 under head coach Aaron Roussell. Both wins came last season as they beat Saint Joseph's 64-61 and St. Bonaventure 57-35.
• Wednesday's game is the first of three against Atlantic 10 opponents this season. Bucknell will host St. Bonaventure on Nov. 21, and will play at Fordham on Dec. 17.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 17th in the first edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison finished 57th out of 349 teams in the final RPI last season.
• Saint Joseph's finished 122nd in the final RPI last season.
• The Bison head to Philadelphia to take on Drexel on Saturday at 2 p.m.