What: St. Bonaventure (2-2) at Bucknell (2-2)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Tuesday, Nov. 21 (6 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (12.8 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.3 apg)
G: Abby Kapp (3.0 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (11.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.0 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (14.0 ppg, 11.0 rpg, 2.3 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (7.0 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 2.5 apg)
With a Win Over St. Bonaventure, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 3-2 on the season.
• improve to 2-1 at home this season.
• improve to 128-69 all-time at Sojka Pavilion.
• improve to 32-2 at Sojka Pavilion over the past three seasons.
• improve to 4-7 in the all-time series with the Bonnies.
• improve to 2-0 against the Bonnies under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 20-39 all-time against current members of the Atlantic 10.
• Bucknell returns to Sojka Pavilion when it hosts St. Bonaventure on Tuesday at 6 p.m. The Bison are 2-2 following a 63-54 loss at Drexel, while the Bonnies are 2-2 after a 70-51 win over Eastern Michigan.
• Junior Kyi English was great against Drexel, scoring a career-high 25 points on 9-of-12 shooting. She scored 10 points in the fourth quarter while bring the Bison within four points in a comeback attempt.
• Bucknell's 29-game home winning streak recently came to an end, but the team's success at Sojka Pavilion over the past three seasons is still impressive. The Bison are 31-2 at home since the start of the 2015-16 season.
• The Bison haven't fallen below .500 at any point during a season since dropping to 5-6 after a loss to American on Jan. 2, 2014.
• Junior Kaitlyn Slagus has scored in double-figures in each of the first four games of the season. She had double-doubles in each of the first two games, and finished with nine rebounds in each of the past two.
• Tuesday's game is the first of four in a stretch of nine days, three of which will be at Sojka Pavilion. After that, the Bison aren't back on their home court until they host Army West Point on Jan. 5.
• Bucknell has used the same starting lineup for all four games this season -- Kyi English, Kate Walker, Abby Kapp, Kaitlyn Slagus, Catherine Romaine.
About St. Bonaventure
• The Bonnies are 2-2 with wins over Niagara and Eastern Michigan and losses to Siena and Canisius.
• St. Bonaventure out-scored Eastern Michigan 46-25 in the second half in a 70-51 win over in its most recent game. Four players scored in double-figures for the Bonnies, led by Mckenna Maycock with 15 points.
• The Bonnies were picked to finish 12th in the Atlantic 10 this season. Mariah Ruff was voted to the Preseason All-Atlantic 10 Second Team.
• St. Bonaventure played in the NCAA Tournament two seasons ago and upset seventh-seeded Oklahoma State in the opening round.
How to Get the Game
• Tuesday game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. St. Bonaventure Series Notes
• St. Bonaventure leads the all-time series 7-3, but Bucknell won the most recent meeting 57-35 last season. Prior to that, the teams hadn't played since 2007.
• Kaitlyn Slagus and Kyi English scored nine points apiece in the win over the Bonnies last season. Kate Walker added seven points.
Bucknell vs. the Atlantic 10
• Bucknell is 19-39 against current members of the Atlantic 10.
• The Bison are 2-1 against the Atlantic 10 under head coach Aaron Roussell. Both wins came last season as they beat Saint Joseph's 64-61 and St. Bonaventure 57-35. The lone loss came to Saint Joseph's earlier this season.
• Tuesday's game is the second of three against Atlantic 10 opponents this season. Bucknell will travel to play Fordham on Dec. 17.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is ranked 16th in the latest edition of the CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25. The Bison finished 57th out of 349 teams in the final RPI last season.
• St. Bonaventure finished 247th in the final RPI last season.
• The Bison will play at Youngstown State on Friday at 1 p.m.