What: Bucknell (6-6, 0-1 PL) at Boston University (6-5, 1-0 PL)
Where: Case Gym (Boston, Mass.)
When: Tuesday, Jan. 2 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: GoTerriers.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (11.8 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 3.0 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (1.6 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 1.1 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 1.9 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.9 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 1.2 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 2.4 apg)
With a Win Over Boston University, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 7-6 on the season.
• improve to 4-4 on the road this season.
• improve to 8-1 in the all-time series with the Terriers.
• up its winning streak in the series to eight games.
• improve to 209-173 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 34-4 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell is set to wrap up a stretch of five straight road games when it travels to play Boston University on Tuesday. The Bison previously played road games at Iona, Fordham, Pitt, and American. They haven't played a home game since Nov. 29.
• The Bison are 6-5 overall and 0-1 in the Patriot League after falling to American 68-58 last game. The Bison trailed by as many as 17 points before battling back to cut the deficit to five late in the game.
• Junior Kate Walker scored a career-high 23 points and added eight rebounds against the Eagles. She is one of three Bucknell players averaging double-figures in points at 10.8 per game. Junior Kaitlyn Slagus leads the team at 11.9 ppg, while junior Kyi English is right behind her at 11.8 ppg.
• Bucknell is looking to beat Boston University for an eighth straight time, all under head coach Aaron Roussell, but this figures to be the toughest Terriers team the Bison have played to date.
• Bucknell has been impressive in league play over the past two seasons, going 33-4 during that time. All four losses came on the road.
About Boston University
• Boston University is 6-5 overall and 1-0 in the Patriot League after edging Army West Point 60-59 in the conference opener for both teams.
• Payton Hauck scored 23 points in the win over the Black Knights. Nia Irving recorded a double-double with 22 points and 14 rebounds. The Terriers attempted just two 3-pointers in the game.
• The Terriers snapped a three-game losing streak with the win. They had previously lost to Marist (80-52), UCF (47-32), and Brown (92-68).
• Sophie Beaudry, a 6-5 center, was a Preseason All-Patriot League selection. She was a First Team All-Patriot League and a Patriot League All-Defensive honoree at the end of the 2016-17 season.
• The Terriers lead the conference in blocks, averaging 5.45 per game. Beaudry ranks second in the league individually, averaging 2.1 per game.
How to Get the Game
• Tuesday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoTerriers.com
Bucknell vs. Boston University Series Notes
• Bucknell and Boston University will meet for the ninth time. The Bison hold a 7-1 lead with all eight games being played during Aaron Roussell's time as head coach.
• The Bison have won seven straight games in the series, including a 73-56 win in the most recent meeting last season.
• Kate Walker averaged 14.0 points in a pair of wins over Boston University last season, including a then-career high 22 in the first game.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 251-231 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 208-173 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 108th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Boston University is 137th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell plays at home for the first time in over a month when it hosts Army West Point on Friday at 6 p.m.