What: Lafayette (6-7, 2-1 PL) at Bucknell (8-6, 2-1 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Monday, Jan. 8 (11 a.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (12.1 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 2.9 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.0 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 1.9 apg)
G: Kate Walker (10.4 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (12.2 ppg, 8.4 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (6.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.5 apg)
With a Win Over Lafayette, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 9-6 on the season.
• improve to 5-2 at home this season.
• improve to 42-38 in the all-time series with the Leopards.
• improve to 211-173 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 36-4 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• improve to 35-3 at Sojka Pavilion over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell will host an estimated 1,000 area students in grades five through eight for Education Day as it welcomes Lafayette to Sojka Pavilion for a Patriot League matchup. Both teams are 2-1 in the conference with wins in their past two games.
• The Bison are 8-6 overall and 2-1 in the Patriot League after beating Army West Point 60-36 last game. Kaitlyn Slagus recorded her second consecutive double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds, helping Bucknell finish with a 52-39 advantage on the boards. The Bison held the Black Knights to 22 percent shooting.
• For the second straight game, Bucknell will go against a player averaging a double-double on the season. The Bison did a great job on the last player, holding her to five points and seven rebounds.
• With the +13 rebounding advantage against Army West Point, Bucknell passed the Black Knights for first in the Patriot League in rebounding margin at +6.2.
• Bucknell has been impressive in league play over the last three seasons, going 35-4 during that time. All four losses came on the road. The Bison have won 20 straight regular season home games against league opponents.
• Lafayette is one of the most improved teams in the Patriot Leaugue so far with a record of 6-7 overall and 2-1 in the Patriot League. The Leopards are coming off a season in which they went 4-28 overall and 2-16 in the conference.
• After opening league play with a 70-45 loss to Lehigh, Lafayette posted back-to-back wins over Holy Cross (69-65) and Colgate (63-48).
• The Leopards finished with 26 points off 25 turnovers in the win over Colgate. They force 16.1 turnovers per game.
• Freshman Natalie Kucowski is one of two players in the conference averaging a double-double. She averages 12.0 points and 12.0 rebounds per game.
• Lafayette ranks second in the league in scoring defense, allowing just 57.8 points per game. Kucowski averages 1.6 blocks per game.
How to Get the Game
• Monday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Series Notes
• Bucknell and Lafayette will meet for the 80th time. The Bison lead the all-time series 41-38, including an 8-2 record under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• The Bison have won six straight games in the series, with the last loss coming on Feb. 5, 2014.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 15.8 points, 8.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 1.5 steals in four career games against Lafayette. She has two double-doubles against the Leopards.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 253-231 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 210-173 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 153rd out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Lafayette is 234th in the latest RPI.
• Bucknell will play at Lehigh on Thursday at 6 p.m.