What: Bucknell (15-8, 9-3 PL) at Colgate (4-19, 0-12 PL)
Where: Cotterell Court (Hamilton, N.Y.)
When: Saturday, Feb. 10 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: GoRaiders.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.1 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.8 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.7 apg)
G: Kate Walker (13.1 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.0 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.2 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.1 apg)
With a Win Over Colgate, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 16-8 overall and 10-3 in the Patriot League.
• up its winning streak to six games.
• improve to 7-5 on the road this season.
• improve to 47-22 in the all-time series with the Raiders.
• win a sixth consecutive game in the series with the Raiders.
• improve to 10-2 against the Raiders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 218-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 43-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell puts its five-game winning streak on the line as it travels to play Colgate on Saturday at 2 p.m. The Bison are 15-8 overall and 9-3 in the Patriot League following a 59-52 victory over Lehigh on Wednesday. They also have wins over Holy Cross, Boston University, Navy, and Lehigh during the streak.
• The Bison are tied with Navy for second place in the league standings, but currently hold the tiebreaker over the Mids with a win in the first meeting between the teams. Sitting two games back in fourth is Lehigh, while American is unbeaten at 12-0 in conference games and holds a three-game lead in the standings with six games to play.
• Bucknell held Lehigh to just five points in the first quarter and 18 in the opening half. The Bison held the Mountain Hawks 11 points below their season scoring average, and improved to 9-0 when holding league opponents under 60 points.
• Kate Walker is making her case for being the league's top player. The junior has led Bucknell in scoring in each of the past seven games, averaging 20.1 ppg during that stretch. Through 12 league games, she ranks second in scoring at 16.3 ppg. Most recently, Walker scored a game-high 19 points in the win over Lehigh.
• Part of Walker's recent success has come from her ability to get to and convert from the foul line. She leads the league with 80 free throw attempts in conference play, and is third in free throw percentage at .825.
• Freshman Autumn Ceppi had a breakout game while playing a career-high 21 minutes in the win over Lehigh. She contributed both offensively and defensively, posting career-highs with five assists and three steals. Kaitlyn Slagus went for 12 points and 10 rebounds to register her 19th career double-double.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 42-6. That's eight games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 34-14. Navy is third at 32-16.
• No conference opponent has a current winning streak of more than one game against Bucknell. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, eight against Lafayette, six against Navy, five against Colgate, and three against Army West Point. They also won the most recent matchups with Holy Cross and Lehigh.
• Colgate is 4-19 overall and 0-12 in the Patriot League following a 66-64 overtime loss to Boston University on Wednesday.
• Chelsey Koren scored 10 of her 15 points in the fourth quarter to help the Raiders force overtime against the Terriers. Summer King also had 15 points in the game and added eight rebounds and three steals.
• Senior Kateri Stone connected on two 3-pointers and now has 107 for her career. That ranks 10th all-time at Colgate.
• The Raiders have scored more than 60 points just twice in their 12 Patriot League games.
• King ranks fourth in the Patriot League in blocks, averaging 1.3 per game.
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at GoRaiders.com
Bucknell vs. Colgate Series Notes
• Bucknell and Colgate will meet for the 69th time. The Bison hold a 46-22 lead in the all-time series and have a five-game winning streak by an average of 22.4 points per game.
• The Bison are 9-2 against the Raiders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kaitlyn Slagus has averaged 10.0 points and 7.0 rebounds in five career games against Colgate. Kate Walker scored a game-high 21 points in a 77-57 win over the Raiders earlier this season.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 260-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 217-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 133rd out of 351 teams in the latest RPI.
• Colgate is ranked 276th in the RPI.
• Bucknell will play at Loyola on Wednesday at 7 p.m.