• Bucknell head coach Aaron Roussell has pledged $5 for every Bucknell rebound during Saturday's game.
• Free pink sungless courtesy of Evangelical Community Hospital
• Women's cancer survivors will be recognized at halftime.
What: Holy Cross (10-15, 5-9 PL) at Bucknell (17-8, 11-3 PL)
Where: Sojka Pavilion (Lewisburg, Pa.)
When: Saturday, Feb. 17 (2 p.m.)
Webcast: Patriot League Network
Radio: 90.5 WVBU
Internet Radio: BucknellBison.com
Live Statistics: BucknellBison.com
Bucknell Probable Starters
G: Kyi English (10.1 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.7 apg)
G: Rachel Dumiak (2.8 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.8 apg)
G: Kate Walker (13.2 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 2.1 apg)
F: Kaitlyn Slagus (11.7 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.1 apg)
F: Catherine Romaine (5.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.2 apg)
With a Win Over Holy Cross, Bucknell Would ...
• improve to 18-8 overall and 12-3 in the Patriot League.
• up its winning streak to eight games.
• improve to 10-3 at home this season.
• improve to 40-4 at Sojka Pavilion over the past three seasons.
• improve to 21-44 in the all-time series with the Crusaders.
• improve to 8-5 against the Crusaders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• improve to 220-175 all-time in Patriot League play.
• improve to 45-6 in Patriot League play over the last three seasons.
• Bucknell looks to run its winning streak to eight games when it hosts Holy Cross on Saturday at 2 p.m. The Bison are coming off a come-from-behind 74-69 win at Loyola, and also have victories over Holy Cross, Navy, Boston University, Lafayette, Lehigh, and Colgate during the streak.
• The Bison are tied with Navy for second place in the league standings, but currently hold the tiebreaker over the Mids with a win in the first meeting between the teams. Sitting four games back in fourth is Lehigh, while American is unbeaten at 14-0 in conference games and holds a three-game lead in the standings with four games to play.
• Bucknell has clinched a top four spot in the Patriot League regular season standings and a home game in the quarterfinal round of the conference tournament for the fifth consecutive season. Tickets for that game will go on sale at halftime of the home game against American on Saturday, Feb. 24.
• The current senior class of Catherine Romaine and Carly Richardson is now the winningest in program history with 87 career victories. They broke the previous record of 86 set by last year's senior class.
• No conference opponent has a current winning streak of more than one game against Bucknell. The Bison have current win streaks of nine against Boston University, eight against Lafayette, six against Navy, six against Colgate, and three against Army West Point. They also won the most recent matchups with Holy Cross, Lehigh, and Loyola. the last league team to beat the Bison in consecutive games was American in 2015.
• Kaitlyn Slagus now has 20 career double-doubles after tallying 22 points and 12 rebounds against the Greyhounds last game. She is first on the team in rebounding (8.3 rpg) and second in scoring (11.7 ppg).
• The Bison erased a 14-point halftime deficit on their way to the five-point win at Loyola on Wednesday. It was the 15th time in the last four seasons that the team has come back from a double-digit deficit in a win. Thirteen of those victories have come against league opponents.
• Including this season, Bucknell has been by far the best team in league play over the last three seasons, posting a record of 44-6. That's nine games better than the next best, which is Army West Point at 35-15. Navy is third at 34-16.
About Holy Cross
• Holy Cross is 10-15 overall and 5-9 in the Patriot League after dropping their past four games to Loyola (65-58), Navy (62-54), Boston University (64-58), and Army West Point (66-57).
• Seven of the Crusaders' nine league losses have come by single-digits.
• Bill Gibbons, who is in his 33rd season as head coach at Holy Cross, has 599 career wins.
• Sophomore Lauren Manis leads the Patriot League in scoring at 18.2 points per game. She ranks fourth in rebounding, averaging 8.9 per game.
• Manis and senior Infinti Thomas-Waheed combined for 39 of Holy Cross's 47 points in a loss to Bucknell earlier this season.
• The Crusaders make 6.7 3-pointers per game, which ranks second in the conference.
How to Get the Game
• Saturday's game can be seen online free of charge on the Patriot League Network.
• The game can be heard online via BucknellBison.com and on the radio on 90.5 WVBU, with Justin Antweil calling the action. The pregame show begins 15 minutes before tip-off.
• Live stats can be accessed at BucknellBison.com
Bucknell vs. Holy Cross Series Notes
• Bucknell and Holy Cross will meet for the 65th time. The Crusaders hold a 44-20 lead in the all-time series, but the Bison have won four of the past five meetings.
• The Bison are 7-5 against the Crusaders under head coach Aaron Roussell.
• Kate Walker scored a career-high 25 points in a 71-47 win over Holy Cross earlier this season.
Bucknell vs. the Patriot League
• Bucknell is 262-233 against current members of the Patriot League.
• The Bison are 219-175 in Patriot League play.
• Bucknell has a winning record against six teams in the conference -- Army West Point, Boston University, Colgate, Lafayette, Loyola, and Navy.
• The Bison have won three Patriot League titles and have played in the title game four times.
Where Do They Rank?
• Bucknell is 124th out of 351 teams in the latest RPI. The Bison are recieving votes in the CollegeInsider.com Women's Mid-Major Top 25.
• Holy Cross is ranked 247th in the RPI.
Career Highs Set Last Game
Kaitlyn Slagus — free throws made (8)
• Bucknell plays a pivotal league game at Navy on Wednesday at 7 p.m.