About the Bison
* Bucknell is 6-8 overall and 1-3 in the Patriot League after splitting games against Holy Cross and Columbia last weekend. The Bison fell 1-0 in a shootout to Holy Cross, but rebounded with a 4-3 win at Columbia on Sunday.
* The Bison managed to keep the Crusaders without a shot on goal in regulation Saturday, but could not score on any of their 11 shots on goal in the game. Holy Cross then won in a shootout after the Holy Cross goalkeeper stopped four of five shots.
* Against the Lions, four different players scored on the day. Stephanie Dressler, Brittany Willwerth Amy Mucelli, and M.C. Evans all netted a goal, and Estelle Palandjian added two assists.
* The four goals scored against Columbia were the most for the Bison in a single game this season.
* In order to stay in consideration for the Patriot League postseason, the matchup against Lafayette is a must-win game.
*Bucknell’s last six games have been decided by one goal. The Bison have had nine one-goal games this season.
* The Bison have made the Patriot League Tournament in each of head coach Jeremy Cook’s eight seasons with the team.
* Fifteen of Bucknell’s 23 goals have been scored by freshmen and sophomores.
* Senior Day will be held prior to Sunday’s matchup against Lock Haven. Seniors Kelsy Kauffman, Sarah Ross, Estelle Palandjian, Amy Mucelli, Emma Fitzgerald, Anna Wills, and Emily Goodloe will be honored.
* Lafayette is 7-7 overall and 2-2 in the Patriot League.
* The Leopards are in the midst of a four-game losing streak. They have fallen to conference foes Holy Cross and American, and also were defeated by non-league teams Albany and James Madison.
* Over the past four games, Lafayette has been outscored 11-2.
* Lafayette has outshot opponents 152-113 while being outscored 25-20.
* Amanda Magadan leads the Leopards with five goals and 12 points.
Scouting Lock Haven
* Lock Haven is 9-5 overall and 4-3 in the A-10 Conference.
* The Bald Eagles have performed very well on the road, going 5-1 on the season with the only loss coming at No. 5 Penn State.
* Winning four of its last five games, Lock Haven has outscored opponents 19-4 over that span.
* Lock Haven has seen many different players contribute on the field this season, with six different players scoring at least four goals and six different players with at least four assists.
Series History with Lafayette
* Lafayette leads the all-time series 35-13-2. The teams first met in 1977.
* Bucknell has won two of the past three meetings going back to 2013..
* Shannon Keen earned the 2-1 victory at goalkeeper back in 2014, and Nicole Rupnik scored the lone goal in a 3-1 defeat in 2015.
Series History with Lock Haven
* Lock Haven leads the all-time series 26-7-2. The teams first met in 1980..
* The Bison’s have won three of the past five matchups, but Lock Haven earned a 2-1 win in 2015.
*American leads the conference with a perfect 4-0 record in league play.
* Boston University (3-1) and Holy Cross (3-2) are second and third, while Lafayette sits in the fourth and final spot to participate in the Patriot League Tournament at 2-2.
* Bucknell’s final game of the regular season will be on Oct. 29 at 11 a.m. at Colgate.