Setting the Scene
What: Bucknell (3-6, 0-1 PL) at Drexel (3-5, 0-0 CAA)
When: Sunday, Sept. 24 – Noon
Where: Buckley Field (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Live Stats: DrexelDragons.com
Watch Live: DrexelDragons.tv
About the Bison
• Bucknell is 3-6 overall and 0-1 in the Patriot League after three straight games against nationally-ranked opponents – No. 2 Penn State, No. 22 American, and No. 9 Maryland.
• The Bison scored against both Penn State and Maryland. Sophomore Marisa Morakis scored to end the Nittany Lions’ three-game shutout streak, while junior Nicole Rupnik scored her first goal of the season against the Terrapins.
• Rupnik was the 12th player to score for Bucknell this season. The team has totaled 19 goals.
• Bucknell head coach Jeremy Cook, a Drexel alum, will coach against his alma mater for the third time.
• Sophomore Brittany Willwerth ranks fourth in the Patriot League in points per game (1.44), goals/game (.556), and sixth in assists/game (.333).
• Drexel is 3-5 after three straight losses to Lafayette, Penn, and No. 22 American.
• The Dragons rank third in the CAA in goals allowed/game (2.25).
• Tess Horan leads the team with nine points on four goals and one assist.
Series History with Drexel
• Drexel leads 16-10-1 in a series that began in 1980.
• The Dragons have won 10 straight in the series, but the teams have only played twice in the past 11 years.
• The Bison host a league game against Lehigh on Friday, Sept. 29, at 7 p.m.